Ch- 8.....

In the morning...
.
.
.

Jungkook said to his father : "I want to meet my future husband"

Suddenly mrs.jeon came running and said to jungkook : "jungkook , you don't need to meet Taehyung beacuse he..... He is so shy.. He wants to meet you on the wedding day"..(pantingly)

Mr.jeon : "Uh ohk, now you meet your future husband on the wedding day ok baby"?

Jungkook (sadly): "ohk fine,"
.
.
.

After a few days,
.
.
.

Wedding day.........
.
.
.

Jungkook was so excited that he was going to get married , he was getting ready. He was looking very handsome.

 He was looking very handsome

His outfit...
.
.
.

On the other side, Taehyung was Also very excited that he was going to marry jungkook.

Then his mother came and said : "You are looking very handsome and cute Taetae".

Suddenly mr.kim came and said to mrs.kim : "Our baby is already handsome and beautiful like you".(wink)

Mrs.kim : " hey, don't say this in front of Taehyung".(Whispering)

Little Taetae : "dada ! Mamma is good but my wife is most beautiful in the world".
(teasing)

Mrs.kim : "Hey you,wait, what were you saying?..tell me again".(pulling his ear)

Little Taetae: " Aaaahhh..... Mamma , Little Taetae is in pain...... Dada... Please help me".

Mr. Kim (laughing) : "oh,ohk Leave taetae's ear... Let's get ready for wedding little Taetae"

Mrs.kim : " oh yeah , you hurry up , get ready".(hug him)

Taehyung's look.......

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit....
.
.
.

Taehyung was standing on stage waiting for his wifey with his big boxy smile on his face. He was to see his wifey.

The priest asked to call jungkook..

Priest: "do you Jeon jungkook take  kim Taehyung as your Wedding husband"

Jungkook : "I do"..

Priest: "Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon jungkook as your Wedding husband".

Little Taetae : " yes.. i do".(baby voice)

Jungkook in his mind : "he is very cute also".

Priest : "now you may kiss your husband".

Jungkook stood shyly for kiss and Taehyung didn't know what's happening.

Then mrs.jeon whispered in jungkook's ear: you know, he is so shy...so, you do it first".(jungkook nodded and kissed his cheek).

Taehyung is so happy with his boxy smile and jungkook looks at him and blushes.
.
.
.

After some time , After marriage was over , jungkook and Taehyung reached their home.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued........

_____________________________________________

Forgive my mistakes....