Ch-3..........

In the Jeon's house..
.
.
.
It was morning , Jungkook came down from his room and set on the chair to have breakfast.

Mrs.jeon said while giving food to her son Joon : "I'm not a maid who keeps feeding you , cook it yourself and eat it".

Jungkook got up from the chair and angrily and was about to go to college with his bag when his father Mr.jeon came for breakfast and said : "why are you going to college without eating breakfast my baby"?

Then jungkook's stepmother mrs.jeon said : "no honey , I told Jungkook to come and have breakfast with us but he is not listening to me".

Jungkook glad at mrs.jeon and Mrs.jeon give him a forced smile.

Jungkook wanted to give a sharp answer but he didn't want to argue further because even before he tried to say anything against mrs.jeon , Mrs jeon breast into fake tears in front of his father (mr.jeon) Mr.jeon  felt that jungkook stepmother (mrs.jeon) was innocent and Mr.jeon melt in front of mrs.Jeon.
so that's why jungkook remain silent that time because he loves his father he can't see the tears in his Father's eyes.

Mr Jeon  held Jungkook's hand and said: "hey my child, come here, I will feed you with my hands today. come sit on the chair".
.
.
.
After breakfast Mr Jeon went to office and junkook went to College.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kim's house......

Mr Kim was reading the newspaper and he saw in the newspaper that a father cured his mental son by getting him married Mr Kim called Mrs Kim and told her : "we should get our son Taehyung married may be he could be cured"..

--------------------------------------------------------------
Short chapter 🤧
English is not my first language so please forgive my mistakes 🥺