Ch - 22..

Jungkook picked up Taehyung in his arms and came over and sat him in the car.

They reached home..
(In their room).

Jungkook laid Taehyung down on the bed.
Jungkook was about to go for drink some water but Taehyung pulled his t-shirt and he fell on  the bed besides him.

Taehyung intentionally pressed body on jungkook making him close his eyes. Taehyung tucked jk's hair behind and hid his face in Jungkook's neck. Jungkook clutched his t-shirt tightly feeling the hard breath of Taehyung on his neck .

Taehyung held Jungkook's waist sensually and hid his face still closer in jk's neck. Taehyung kissed the neck of jungkook slowly sending goosebumps to jungkook.

Taehyung kissed jungkook's cheek very gently , while caressing his waist  and kissed jungkook's neck making hickies there. Taehyung kissed Jungkook gentle, as a result Jk held Tae's hair accessing him to more kiss.

Taehyung started to kiss jungkook agressively, as he out of his control. Taehyung held Jungkook's neck to kiss more comfortably.
Jungkook pats Taehyung on the back.

Taehyung left jungkook after kissing him.
Jungkook started breathing heavily because of aggressive kiss. And tae also panting. Now there was full pin drop silence.

Jk (closed his eyes because of blush) : "t-taee..?". (Tae is on the jk's chest)

Tae : "I.. want to shleep (hiccups) wifey..".

JK slowly nodded..

Jungkook thinking About what just happened , jungkook blushed thinking this and closed his eyes..

And after some time they both slept in each others warmth..

In the morning..

Jk slowly open his eyes when he felt something heavy oh his chest obviously it was Taehyung.
Jk smiled to see Tae and remembered last night moment. And shy again .

Jungkook gently made Taehyung away from him. Make sure Taehyung doesn't wake up from his sleep.

Jungkook went to the bathroom to take a bath.
He saw himself in the mirror and got shy again , he saw there was beautiful red marks on his neck given by Taehyung.

After baath jungkook came down stairs still thinking about kiss and smiling.

Mr. Kim : "Good morning jungkook...did you enjoyed party". (Looked at jungkook for answer but Jungkook was in his own world. Mr.kim got confused)

Mrs. Kim : "hey why are you smiling like this you look very creepy bunny".

Jungkook flinched and said : "huh? What happened  youu guys said something to me ?". ( Looking at them confusingly)

Mr and Mrs. Kim looked at eacth other and sighed.. mrs.kim : "nothing.. go and call tae for breakfast".

Jk : "ok..". (Was about to going but he stopped)

Jk in his thoughts: "no.. how can I face him..aah..no I'm not going".

Jk : "mamma he.. he is sleeping because he could not sleep completely so I will call him later".

Mrs.kim : "oo..okay".

Mr. And Mrs. Kim looked at each other and smirked..

Jungkook saw them and said : "hey why are you guys smirking like this!!".

Mr. Kim : "nothing dear I'm watching movie".

Mrs. Kim : "yeah and I'm making breakfast for you guys hehe".

Jungkook confusingly nodded..