Ch - 16...

Tae had regained consciousness..

Jk looked at Tae and said : "Tae bear?... When did you get up..(tear)..you...you..m scared me so much...what would I do....if something h..happens to y..you, its.. it's all my fault..I have taken the responsibility of taking care of you but I.... I have not f..fulfilled it". (Cried)

Tae looked at crying bunny and quickly hugged him and said: 'Shhhhhh...calm down... Wifey..shh.. don't cry... I'm okay.... it's not wifey's fault.. it's Little Taetae 's fault..pleashhee don't cry otherwise Taetae will cry too."(Baby voice)

Jungkook placed his hand on Tae's cheeks and said : (wiped tear) "now...now    
I will take very good care of you, I will not let anything happen to you , I will never leave you alone..never".(Smile)

I will never leave you alone..never

This sentence brought a little sadness to jungkook's face.

(TaeTae nodded his head understanding Jungkook)

Suddenly he hugged Tae and rested his head on Tae's chest.

Little Taetae: "Thanks you shoo..m..much for saving Little Taetae"...(Ruffled jungkook's hair)

Jk : "it' okay... it's my responsibility.". ( Bunny smile)

.
.
.

At night...........

Tae was resting on the bed.

Jungkook came in and said : "come on, drink this soup quickly".(Holding a spoon of soup)

Little Taetae : "naaah... wifeyyy...taetae.. doesn't like shoup". (Making faces)

Jk : " shut up... quietly drink this...taetae say AAA".

Little Taetae: "no...wifey... How many vegetables are there in it...eww..I won't drink this".

Jk : " if taetae doesn't drink this soup then wifey will also not eat food and then wifey will fall ill....does taetae want this...?"(Raised eyebrows)

Little Taetae: "no....no .wifey will not fall ill because Taetae will drink this eww shoup."(Pout)

Tae made weird faces and finally drank the soup.
(Jungkook laughing at his cuteness)

.
.
.

After finishing the soup.....

The doctor came in and said : "Taehyung...you have to eat a lot of food now and you have to recover quickly and you have to not touch you wounds otherwise they might bleed, you have to stay form everybody for some days..okay"..(Leave)

TaeTae (cutely pout) : no..no..wifey tae will not stay away from anyone, I want wifeyyyy, mamma, and dadda."

Jk : "tae baby, no hug.no cuddle..no kisses..okay..only rest and recovery from some days na..".(Ruffled Tae's hair)

Little Taetae: "oohhkay....for some days ".
(sigh)

Jk : hmm....now sleep baby...

Then suddenly Tae held jungkook's hand and said : "taetae wants good night kissie"

Jk : (blink eyes) "w..what did the doctor say....no kissie...okay......wait (shyly kissed his hand) okay ...now sleep good night"...

Tae: (smile) "good night my wifey"...

-__________________________________________

Thanks for reading
Forgive my mistakes 🤧