Ch - 21..

In the shop..
.
.
.

Taetae : "wifey we gift this to jomine". (Checking the camera)

Jk : "Wooah..tae nice choice ha..ok then we will buy this". (Caressing tae's hair and took tha camera from tae's hand to purchase)

 (Caressing tae's hair and took tha camera from tae's hand to purchase)

The camera for jimin..(credit goes to Google)

They reached home..
.
.
.

Tae : "wifey are you ready for going to party". (Coming inside the room looking down wearing watch)

Jk was ready , Tae's eyes widened to see him he slowly walked towards him..

Tae slowly stepped forward and jk Stepped back.

Jungkook stopped due to the wall and Taehyung was very close to him.

Jk was looking at him and tae peck on his lips and said : "you are looking gorgeous wifey like an angel". (Jk looked down with shy face)

Jk looked up slowly and said : "you are also looking very cool and very handsome".(Ruffle tae's hairs and was about to go from there but tae held his wrist)

Tae : "I have given you a kiss atleast you should do the same , right". (Pouting like baby)

Jk (smiled). : "you are looking super handsome". (Kiss his forehead)

Tae (done face) : "on lips". (Pointing at his own lips)

Jk (blushing and smile) : "ok.." (peck on tae's lips)

Tae : "ok thank youie my wifey".

They both went down.

Mrs.kim : "bye guys have fun". (Waving hand at tae who was already waving to her like excited baby)

In the party....
.
.
.

Tae : "wifeey it's so beautiful look at the lights , they all are dancing I want to dance too". (Wide eyes)

Suddenly jm : "hey guys".

Tae and Jungkook : happy birthday jimin/jimin". (Boxy/bunny smile)

Jm : "thank you guys..(ruffles tae's hair) jungkook come on come with me".

Jk : "no bear sit here wifey will be back soon jimin was calling me ok and stay here don't go anywhere promise?". (Pinky finger)

Tae : "ok..". (Smile)

jk went a little further to talk to jimin but jk was looking at tae time to time.

Tae just watching the dancers but someone come.

A (drunk) girl : "hey Dear why are you sitting, let's go dance with me". (Drinking wine from a glass and tae is looking at glass)

A girl : "wanna try it?". (Pour wine into glass for tae)

Tae : "no..no I don't want it pleashe". (Stoping her who was placing her hands on his shoulder)

A girl : "you didn't like this? Ok tell me which one is your favourite beer , vodka , wine hm?".

Tae : "amm...I want strawberry milkshake".

A girl (wide eyes) : "we don't have this now so drink this wine it's tasty pleaseeee".(Taking the glass Near tae's mouth)

TAE : "no.. I'm...(Drink)....

Girl : "how was it?". (Making another glass for tae)

Tae : "it's hurting..(cough)..".

Girl : "just one more sip you'll like it".

Tae drank a lot of alcohol I mean he is fully drunk now.

On the other side..

Jm : "wow it's so beautiful thankyou jungkook for this".

Jk : "all thanks to my tae, he decided this for you". (Looking at tae who was watching the dance , decoration , meals)

Jm : "jungkook come meet my childhood friends come with me". (Held his hands)

Jk : "am..but tae..hey..". (Jimin was dragged him)

Some times later..

Jk : "ok jimin we have to go it's already late tae must be feeling sleepy".

Jm : "ok then.. thanks for coming (smiles) good night bye". (Hugs him)

Jk widened his eyes when he saw tae was drinking alchol

Jk (ran) : Taee.....what are you doing". (Taking the glass out of tae's hand)

Tae : "n..no wifey I want m..more, this is sho g..good ". (Totally drunk)

Jk : "no tae....who gave this to you".

Tae : "thissh...g..girl". (Pointing at someone)

Jk : "but there was nothing tae".

Tae : "whaat.....she was here...(Hiccups) where whould she have gone..i. think someone kidnapped her..wifey we have to find her".

Jk : "I think you drink too much.. let's go we are going to home". (Held tae's wrist)

Tae (try to Let go) : "wifeeyy... No I don't want..to..(hiccups) go..home..I want one more glass".

___________________________________________

Next chapter coming soon..