Ch - 19..

TaeTae opened the car gate and Got down in a hurry, he got a little cut on his hand due to the car gate and blood was flowing from the cut.

Mrs.kim got out of the car and said to Taetae : "Taeee..are you okay?... please be careful baby, I put a bandage on it."

(While putting bandage)Mrs.kim noticed that instead of listening to her words, Taetae's eyes looking for something.

Our little Taetae's eyes were searching for his wifey..

Little Taetae: "mammma...where ish my wifey..?..I..I can't find him..pleashhe help me.." ( cute face is looking there and here)

Mrs.kim : 'Tae..come on we'll go inside.. and see where the your wifey is..!'

Tae nodded and mrs.kim to came inside the college.

Suddenly taetae found his wifey and saw that jungkook(wifey) was talking  with Jimin.

Jungkook: "hey jimin stop laughing.. your laugh is so funny (while pointing at jimin and laughing on him)

Little Taetae (soft smile) : "jiminie and wifey were very close to each other I think".

Mrs.kim : 'oh ! My phone is in the car I forgot it I will bring it don't move from here okay Tae.."(tae Just nodded and Mrs kim left)

Jimin : 'jungkook.. I started watching a k drama in which the girl didn't know how to kiss , look at me"(jimin was leaning over jungkook with his powted lips and jungkook was laughing at him)

(Acting like girl in the drama)

Jimin : "you should watch that drama that drama is very funny" (laughing)

Jungkook : "okay.. send me link"(they were laughing on the topic)

TaeTae was looking at both of them angrily he clenched his teeth.

( Tae didn't hear what they were talking about but Tae only know that jimin was trying to kiss jungkook and jungkook was just laughing)

Suddenly a girl came to Taetae and said : "hey.. are you kim Taehyung ?..you are jungkook's husband, right". (tae nodded)

(Jimin and jungkook looked at them)

Tae : "yeah you are right I'm his husband" .(smile)

Girl: "people were right, I have heard about your beauty many times from every student you are really very handsome , please can I have selfie with you?".(Put a hand on Tae's shoulder, tae felt uncomfortable but he nodded).

Girl took a selfie with Taetae and left from there..

Jungkook came to tae angrily but tae started walking from there towards the car.

Mrs. Kim : " oh.. both of you come let's get into car and go home".

Tae moved forward without saying anything sat in the front side seat next to Mrs Kim.

Jk was sitting behind (in the mind) : "TaeTae should sit next to me, why did he sit in front with mammma..is anything happen? Or I'm just thinking too much".(Sigh and sadly looking out the window)

Mrs.kim says to Tae while driving the car : "who wants to eat ice cream? Does TaeTae and wifey want to eat ice cream?"

Jk : 'yeahh.... We want ice cream.. TaeTae..tell me which flavour of ice cream would you like to eat?".(Looked at tae with excited Bunny smile)

Taetae : "no.. I don't want to eat isheecream". (Bring headphones on ears and started listening to songs)

Hearing this,  jungkook's Bunny smile went away ( he looked at Mrs. Kim)

Mrs. Kim : "don't worry he is just tired okay bunny?". (Soft smile and JK also smile)

The sad jungkook again started looking out of car.

They reached at home..
.
.
.

Mrs. Kim went to her room.

Jungkook looked taetae , he was taking off his shoes  but he was not able to take them off.

Suddenly jungkook's eyes fell on Tae's and he saw that he had a bandage on his hand jungkook ran towards tae.

Jungkook (taking his hands) : "what is this tae baby?.. how did this happen? And y-you didn't even tell me".(Teary eyes)

Taetae (moved his hand away from jungkook) : " pleashee wifey.. let me go my room I want to sleep". (Ran upside)

Jk : "taetae..".(Whispered in sadness)

Jungkook went to the upstairs room and he saw that the lights in the room was off.

Tae was sleeping in the blanket.

Jk : "yes.. he must be tired I am thinking too much".

Some hours later....
.
.
.

In the night...
.
.
.

Mrs. Kim : "everyone come, food is ready".

Jungkook was placing plates on the table.

Everyone came to eat but jungkook eyes were searching for his husband..

Mrs. Kim : "jungkook, I think he is still sleeping, you go and get him". (Jungkook nooded)

Jk came inside the room and sat next to tae..

Jungkook (chuckled): "cute..".( tae is sleeping like a baby)

Jungkook : "get a baby..(caressing is hairs)..mamma has prepared Taetae's favourite food".

Tae opened his eyes slowly and hearing this : "wow.. my favourite f-" (cut off).

Jungkook wide his eyes..

Taetae : "no.. I don't want to eat I am not hungry I want to sleep I said  pleashee go from here!!".( In coldest voice)
(Hide inside the blanket)

A tear fell from jungkook's eyes : "O..okay.... good night". (Wiping tears and left the room).

Tae removed the blanket from his head and looked at the closed door where his wifey had left the room crying..
.
.
.

___________________________________________

I'm really very sorry for the late update guy's.. please forgive me. 🤧

Hope you'll like it 💜

Next part coming soon.....