Ch - 10 ~

After all this,

Jungkook went back to the Kim  house. he took a deep breath and rang the door bell with the smile. Mrs.Kim opened the door And she hug him and asked: " what happened my child, is everything okay?? Why did you run away without saying.... It's good Mrs Jeon had called me on phone and told me that you were there".

Jungkook responded by hugging her tightly and remained silent, said nothing (a tear follow from his eyes)

Mrs.kim smiled and placed her hand on his head and started caressing it and said : "Shhh.. Calm down bunny.... I know,you are crying. It's not that easy.... I know, what you must be thinking about your husband. Because of you, he will get cure then he will became big Taehyung like before and then you will have a good family with Taehyung".

Jungkook : "No..no aunty. it's not like that I.... I will try'.

Mrs.kim : "that's like my Bunny... Wait hey you bunny , don't call me aunty, you also call me mamma".

Jungkook : "Mamma ?...okay.., tell me one thing, everyone in your house has very cute nicknames".( Smiles)

Mrs.kim : "my taehyung kept all this".(proudly)

Jungkook: "ohhh okay.... But mamma... Now he is my Taehyung.. my husband".(chuckles)

Mrs.kim : "Ohhhhhhhh..... Possessive..huh..okay".

"hey,you sit here bunny and you know your husband was calling me good before the wedding and calling you the most beautiful wifey in the world".

Both were laughing jungkook says in his thoughts : "he is very cute and innocent.... I will take great care of him, I will give him whatever he needs and I....I will also try to... love him". (Smile)

Mrs.kim : where are you lost? What are you thinking ha?"

Jungkook : "nothing...Mamma... Where is Taehyung.?"

Mrs Kim : "he is angry with you he was asking me that where my wifey is.... Some how I have put him to sleep. He is sleeping in his room".

Jungkook : "uh..okay mama. I am sleepy too, I am going to sleep. Good night" (fake yawn and ran towards his room)

Mrs.kim :"okay bye good night"(chuckles)
.
.
.

.

Jungkook looked at the cutely sleeping Taehyung and smiled he walked over to him and lay down besides him...

After some seconds Taehyung turned towards jungkook and placing his hand on him and said :"where did you go leaving me alone

After some seconds Taehyung turned towards jungkook and placing his hand on him and said :"where did you go leaving me alone. I thought that my wifey will never come to me..... Little Taetae is angry on his wifey".(pout)

Jungkook felt happy to hear that Taetae needed him.

Jungkook :  "so you are not sleeping and forgive me...bear, now I will never leave you ,okay"?

Little Taetae : "okay..okay.. Little Taetae forgive his wifey because it was his first mistake..".

Jungkook : "Okay.. Thank you so much, bear".(laugh at his cuteness)

Taehyung placed his head on jungkook chest..... Jungkook heart started beating faster.

Little Taetae (looking at him with doe eyes) : "does wifey love little Taetae?"

Jungkook : y...yes..yes.. Do you love wifey"?

Little Taetae: "yess.... Little Taetae is also loves his wifeyyy."(Boxy smile)

Taehyung happily hugged jungkook and fell asleep.
.
.
.

No it was a secret that taehyung is jungkook's first crush when he saw him in his childhood first time.

After sometime Jungkook also hugged him (happily) and fell asleep.
.
.
.
___________________________________________

Forgive my mistakes....