ch- 6.....

In the morning,
jungkook went to his dad's room to talk to him.

Jungkook went into the room and was thinking in his mind that How to talk to his dad about the marriage, how would he feel if I say no.

Standing outside the gate of the room Mrs Jeon was secretly listening everything.

He went and sat next to his father and said: " Dad , is it true that you want to get me married"

Mr.jeon : "yes,my child it is my last wish that you marry Mr KIMS son".( Held his hand)

Jungkook: "ok then, I am ready for marriage".(smile)

Mr.jeon kissed his forehead and said thanks.

Mrs.jeon smiling near the door. (sus)
.
.
.
Flashback.....
.
.
.

Early in the morning Mrs Jeon said to Mr Jeon that I have talked to jungkook but he says that I will marry him, if my father asks me to. so, jungkook will come after sometime to ask you want this marriage then you have to say yes to him. okay ?

Mr.jeon : "Did you tell jungkook about Taehyung's condition"?

Mrs.jeon : "yes". ( she lied)
.
.
.
Flashback ends........
.
.
.

Suddenly mrs.jeon ki came into the room and said : "jungkook , I am very happy that you said "yes".

After sometime jungkook went to college.

Mr.jeon made a phone call to Mr Kim and said: "jungkook has said yes to this marriage".

Mr.kim and mrs.kim were very happy to hear this.

After sometime Mr Kim called jungkook on the phone and said: "Hello Bunny"

Jungkook: " yah uncle, we haven't talked for so many days, how are you"?

Mr. Kim : " yes bunny, I am good. What About you"?

Jungkook: ". I am also good thank you".

Mr. Kim : " jungkook.... are you happy with this marriage? look, we are not forcing you. if you don't want to do it so, it's okay my Bunny".

Jungkook : " no..no uncle, I am very happy that I will marry your Kim Taehyung . I had seen him only once in his childhood but he had to go to Paris to complete his education".

Mr. Kim : "okay , but stop calling me uncle. now you are also my son . So, you also call me dada".

Jungkook (chuckle) : "Dada ? okay, bye dada I take care of you ".

Mr. Kim : "okay , bye my son".
.
.
.

Notification comes on jungkook's phone and its a message from his dad.

Mr.jeon : "I am sending you kim taehyung's photo , take a look".

Jungkook looked at the photo and got lost in it.....

Jungkook : I never thought that my future husband would be so handsome and hot

Jungkook : I never thought that my future husband would be so handsome and hot . There is so much innocence in his doe eyes. (Blush)

Jungkook : " I will try my best to love you,
I will try to give you every happiness of a wife".
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
English is not my first language forgive my mistakes 😔 love you'll 💜