Ch - 26...

Soon Taehyung woke up while holding his head kai saw it and helped tae to sit on bed properly.

Mrs.kim : "My Tae....". (Low voice and tears were didn't stop from her eyees)
Jin : "h-how are you Bub".  (Tae looked at her)

"W..what... Jin eomma what happened to me..I..I'm in hospital? Why..?" (Everyone got shocked  when they heard )

Taehyung : "Mom.. don't cry I'm fine...guys why are you all crying to see me..what happened?"

After sometime mrs.kim stop crying and back away. Then Taehyung eyes landed on Jungkook who was looking at him with teary eyes.

Tae : "who is he mom?" (Pointing at him)

Everyone got shocked to heard this.

Jungkook bite his lips to control himself from crying.  He feel his heart break into million pieces when he heard those words from his Tae's mouth.

Jin : "d.. don't you remember him" (all family was stood silent)
Taehyung : "no..jin eomma who is he"? (Looked at him confuse)

Jin : "Tae he is your hus- (Cutts of by jungkook)
Jungkook : "d-don't force him to remember he just wo..woke u-up".

(Everyone feel very bad looking at hurt jungkook)

Jungkook was about to go from there he wants to cry hard but he's controlling his tears but stopped when he heard a precious word from someone.

Taehyung : "Wifey"...

Jungkook Turned around and looked at Taehyung who's arm are wide open. Jungkook quickly ran towards Taehyung hug him and started crying.

They all were sighed.

Jin hit taehyung's arm and said : "you naughty boy". (Whipping her tears)

Jungkook (sniff) : "you..you remember me.." (said between cry)
Taehyung : "how can I forget you darling...I was just playing with you all".
Jungkook cried more.
Taehyung : "aww my baby don't cry..I remembered you".

Namjoon : "hey naughty boy You will be discharged by this evening then we will go home ok". (Placed hand on his head)

Jennie : "I think we should leave now...get them privacy ". (Smirk a little)

Kai and Jennie took everyone out of the room.

Jungkook was still in Taehyung's arms.
Taehyung : "Wifey.." whispered in his ears.
Jungkook : "hmm?"
Tae made jk looked at him.

Tae saw jungkook's  red nose soft cheeks  soft glossy lips and  sparkle of eyes.
Tae without any wasting of time he placed his lips to him. Tae was sucking his upper lip badly , jungkook was also kissing back with same intensity.

Taehyung pinched jungkook's nipple making Jungkook moan in the kiss. Taehyung took the opportunity and pushed his tongue in Jungkook's mouth tasting every corner of the jk's mouth.

They were kissing from past 7 mins. Non of them want to leave but jk tapped tae shoulder to breath but tae was not leaving him. Jungkook start hitting him softly. Taehyung left his lips.

They were started breathing heavily because of the kiss.
Taehyung : "I'm sorry baby..for this". (Ruffling his own hairs handa were back on the head)

Jungkook : "yes..but our first kiss was very unintentional, you don't remember because you're drunk that time". (Whispered to himself)

Taehyung : "what?..what did you just say"
Jk : "huh..no nothing".
Taehyung : "I remembered ".
Jk (blinked twice). : "what "
Tae : "yeah I remembered..Who told you that I have forgotten?"
Jk : "but..But you didn't know when we reached home"
Tae : "Because my watch fell somewhere at the party and baby  you asked me if I remembered it or not?"
Jk shook his head in no.

Some time later
Jungkook wide his eyes and said in cold voiice : "your mental health is already ok. you pretended".
Tae (opened his mouth a little but can't speak)
Tae Just nodded.
Jungkook : "why taee.... why would you do that... when did you remember everything?"
Tae : "calm down babe.. I'll tell you everything". (Hugged him)
.
.
.

___________________________________________

This part's credit  not goes to me.

Thanks for reading,
next is coming soon..