Ch - 14 !!

After dinner,

Jungkook was sitting in the room doing some work on the laptop, He was typing something.

Then Tae  came into the room after wishing good night to his parents.

Tae wants to sleep but he sees jungkook doing something.

Jungkook was typing something and Tae was lying on the bed watching him and waiting for him.

Suddenly Tae got a sore throat.

Little Taetae : "W-wifey, there is a jug of water (cough) behind you, pleashhee give it to Little Taetae".

Jungkook ignored him.

Tae didn't like it and asked for water again.

Jk : "if you want to drink water, go call jimin  and he will give you water, and also give you hugs".(cold voice)

Tae widened his eyes he had never seen jungkook talk like this.

Little Taetae: "why should I call jiminie, when I have you".

Jk : "shut up....let me do my work, get up yourself".(angry tone)

Tae felt very bad.

Jungkook was sitting on a chair when he felt someone's head on his shoulder. It was Tae.

Little Taetae :" Little Taetae apologizes to wifey, is he done something wrong ?"(teary eyes)

Jungkook grabbed his wrist and said : (sigh) "Taetae didn't do anything wrong, it seems I am doing too much, I....I'm sorry Taetae."

Jungkook put the laptop aside and picked up Tae and made him sit on the bed.

Jungkook picked up the glass of water, behind him and started making Tae drink it .

After drinking water, both of fell a sleep in each others warmth........

Some days passed......
.
.
.
.
.

Mr.kim told everyone: 'tomorrow night we have to go to a party, so get ready, I will come to pick you everyone tomorrow". (And go to office)

Mrs. Kim siad : "Bunny you take Taetae and go shopping today and buy some clothes for tomorrow's party".

Little Taetae started jumping :"yayyyy...... We will go shopping".

Jungkook nodded and smile at Tae.

Jk and Tae in the car and JK was driving the car.

The car stopped in front of the shopping mall and both got down from the car.
construction work was also going on there.

Jk and Tae were looking at some clothes in the mall when Tae saw an ice cream shop outside the shopping mall and he said to jungkook : "wifey...wifey... I want to eat isshcream......!"

Jungkook gave him some money and said : "go carefully and bring it".

Little Taetae : "yes wifey, I will bring it for you too".(boxy smile)

Tae went to the mall and came to the mall with ice creams there was construction work going on there and a piece of wall fell on Tae's head. (He fainted)
.
.
.

Inside the mall jungkook is wondering Why Taetae is taking so long, where is he?"

Then jungkook saw a crowd of people outside the mall.

Jungkook came out of the mall and asked a person in the crowd : "what's happening here, why is there a crowd here?"

??? : "here a wall has fallen on someone's head".

Jungkook entered the crowd and saw a man lying face down, covered in blood, his face could not be seen properly because of blood.

Jungkook was about to turn when he saw a ring in the man's hand which was Tae and jk 's wedding ring.

Jungkook slowly move forward and sat next to the injured person.

He made the man lie is down with his trembling hands and looked at his face.

Jungkook's eyes widened, tears follow from his eyes.
That injured person was Taehyung.

Jungkook was just looking at Tae like a statue.

Not even a single sound coming out of jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook whiped his tears and quickly picked up Tae , pushing through the crowd and into the car to take him to the hospital...
.
.
.
.

To be continued.......

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it...
Forgive my mistakes...

Love you'll 💜💚💜💚