Ch - 12...

In the morning......

Jungkook has started going to college again.

Mrs.kim : "Bunny, come quickly and eat this breakfast".

Jungkook came and started eating breakfast quickly.

On the other side Tae was playing games on jungkook's phone.

Jungkook finishes his breakfast and hugs Mrs.kim and mrs.kim : "bye bunny take care of you"... Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook : "Tae please give me my phone,I am getting late".

Little Taetae : "where are you going ? I want to go too". (Pout)

Jungkook :"I am going to college if you want, you can come.... after sometime, mamma will take you home".

Little Taetae: "okay..... let's goooooo wifeyyyy".....(Excited)

Mrs.kim : "take care of you..... And Taetae don't bother your wifey okay?"

Taetae and jungkook nodded and left the house.
.
.
.
.

In the college.......
.
.
.

Jungkook and Tae were entering in the college when jungkook heard some peoples voices.

???1 : "hey, look at him, he is so hot". (Looking at Tae)

???2 : "yeahhh , and handsome too". (Blush)

???3 : " hey ! Why are you blushing don't forget.. you are mine".

???2 : "yeah, yeah I know but he is more handsome than you".

???3 : I think you are right (smile)

???4 : "why is he coming with jungkook... he deserves to be with me". (Folds hand)

Don't know why jungkook got angry after hearing all this, he went to them and said : "he is handsome, he is hot, he came with me because he is my husband (flips hair and holding tae's hand) does anyone have problem ?

and you, what were you saying? He... he deserve to be with you? (Laugh) What a funny joke. You really should be a joker.... (Suddenly the laughter turns itno death stare) Don't even think about it".

Tae looked at jungkook with surprisely.

Jungkook : "baby let's meet my friend come on let's go". (Kissed his cheeks)

While walking, tae said to jungkook : "wifey, why are they...they all looking at me? (Trying to hide behind jungkook)

Jungkook looked everywhere and said :
"Don't look at them, let's quickly go to a place where no one will see you".(deep voice)

Tae gulped.......

Both of them when now at a place where there was no one to see them.

Little Taetae : " wowwww wifey , what a nice place".(Wide eyes)

Jungkook: "yes tae baby no one can see you here now".(Proudly)

They said down on the soft grass and enjoying the view.

Then suddenly Tae felt someone's presence on his shoulder.
A lizard was on his shoulder.

On the other side,

Jungkook stood up and went ahead and said to Tae : "look Taetae , this place is so beautiful and peaceful , look at that bird chirping, this is so pretty isn't it"?

Jungkook doesn't know that Tae has a lizard on his shoulder he was just watching the view.

Little Taetae (yelled) : "W....wiffeeeyyyy..... Save me pleasshhheee.....mamma..dadaa.. help me...Aaahhh... I'm.. I'm feeling very scared........."

Jungkook turn back and said : "what happened tae , why are you screaming? (Wide eyes)

Little Taetae : "can't you see?? A lizard on my shoulder.......s-save the little Taetae pleashhhe ..... Get it off ........ my shoulders, pleashe". (cried badly)

Jungkook : "so, why are you screaming? It won't do anything...."

Little Taetae : "it...it will bite me.... Pleashheee wifeyy...I...I will listen to e-everything you say... But saaavvveee mee". (breast into tears) If i.... I'm move it will bite me.. pleashheee."

Jungkook : "okay.... okay I'll throw it away from you don't scared".

Jungkook slowly worked closer to Tae.
He picked up a wooden stick and with the help of the stick,he threw the lizard away from tae .

Little Taetae (hugging jungkook) : th... thank you wifey... For saving me from that eew.. lizard.(Tae cried)

Jungkook : (caressing Tae's hair) shhhhh...... Don't cry.... I am here with you hmmm?"

Jungkook spoke in his most softtest tone ever..Tae snuggled more into jungkook's chest...finding comfort in his embrace .

Little Taetae : "I...I wanna go h...home.... I want ma..mamma.. i-it b..bite...(Cuts off)

Jungkook : "it didn't do anything... Stop crying tae bear".

Little Taetae : "i-i was scared wiffeeyy" (he cried).

Jungkook : " hey , my bear is strong not weak..... Look at me"..(he made Tae look at him).

Jungkook: "you are strong... You are stronger than me..... Don't be scared from lizards hmm? Now , forget about it hmm???".(Smile)

Little Taetae: "hmmmm..... I'm... I'm very thankful to you wifey... Wifey saved little Taetae....I will give you my sshocolates".

Jungkook(laughed at his cuteness): "okay....okay welcome Taetae..... Now I have to go".

Suddenly jungkook gets a text message from mrs.kim .

_____________________________________________

Mamma~
Where are you guys? I have come to pick up Tae..

You:
Okay....we are coming.

.
.
.
.
_____________________________________________

Jungkook : " Taetae..mamma has , now you go home okay, I am going to my class bye baby".(Bunny smile)

Little Taetae : "okay....bye bye my protector".(Kissed his cheeks and run away)

Jungkook started smiling shyly.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

_____________________________________________

Hope you like it guys 💜

Forgive my mistakes.....
Thanks for reading..