Ch - 25

In the morning..

Jungkook was in the bathroom. he is taking bath and tae was downstairs with his kai hyung and Jennie.

Mrs. Kim and jin was making breakfast for family .
Mr.kim and namjoon talking about some business topics.

Yoongi was listening to songs with headphones in his ears.

Jin : "here, your breakfast guys please come and sit".
Mrs.kim : "Today I made Jennie, Yoongi and Kai's favorite dish". (Placing the plates)
Jin : "and I made my tae's and jungkook's favourite food".

Mr.kim and namjoon : "and what about us.?.
Yoongi : "nothing just eat it".
Jin and Mrs.kim laughed.

Jin : "where is Jungkook? Please call him tae". (Tae nodded)
Jennie to tae : "I'm coming too".

Jennie opened the door and said : "jungkook hyung come down to eat breakfast".

And tae remain silent.
Jungkook from the bathroom : "oh...ok ok just 5 mins only".
Hearing this Jennie about to leave .

Jungkook in the bathroom whispering to himself : "oh god i forgot to bring my t-shirt And now I'm late to college".

Jungkook from the bathroom : "Jennie  please can you give me my t shirt are on the bed".
Jennie's mischievous mind woke up.

She gave tshirt to tae and said in his ear : "give him this and go inside ok he is calling you".

Tae : "but he is calling you then why m-(Cutts off by her)
Jennie : "just go otherwise I will eat all your chocolate. Do you want this taetae hyung?"

Tae shook his head in no and and take steps towards the bathroom door.
Jennie run from there while smirking.

Downstairs..

Mr.kim : "where is jungkook?"
Jin : "yeah and my tae?"

Jennie : "Am...well.. they said to me that they will probably come  in half an hour". (While smirking at looked at Kai)
Kai understood what Jennie had done.
Now the both are smirking..

Jin : "o..ok then you sit". (Confused)
Mrs.kim : "yeah try this..eat.".
Jennie : "woww I like this ". (Mrs.kim ruffled her hairs)
Kai : "no jennu say.. I loved it ".
Jennie nodded and they all smiled.

On the other side..

Tae knocked the door and and jungkook opened a little.
Taehyung walks in and Jungkook is in shock, still his hand on door lock .

Taehyung was looking at jungkook's milky body , the neck , the waist , the collar bone, his muscles. He wanted to ruin it badly by makin hickies.
Jungkook's upper body part was naked.

Now Jungkook was about to scream but he stopped when he felt someone's hand on his mouth .

Taehyung put a hand on Jungkook's mouth And the other hand has tightly placed his hands on the wall.

Taehyung slowly removed his hand from his mouth and ran his thumb over his lower lips.
Jungkook looked into his eyes.

Taehyung looked at jungkook like his eyes wanted to permission for kiss.
Jungkook slowly shook his head in yes.

Taehyung held his tiny waist and connected her lips with jungkook's
Jungkook hot goosebumps.

Taehyung was slowly sucking his lower lip making Jungkook moan.
Jungkook placed his hands on taehyung's chest.
Taehyung pulled his waist tightly to his(tae) stomach.

Jungkook stopped him.
Tae moved back and kissed his forehead.
Jungkook was shock because How can Taehyung do all this in this condition?

Tae : "come down to eat wifey". (Baby voice)
Jungkook nodded.

jungkook came out of the bathroomand he saw tae was sitting on the bed waiting for him.

Jk : "l.. let's go tae". (Smiled)
Tae nodded.

taehyung came down for breakfast that he didn't notice carpet , as suddenly he slip and his head hit on the table edge .He covered his head as blood started to come. He started to feel dizzy. his eyes became teary.

"JUNGKOOK" tae shout  with his full strength  before  he loss his concussion.

Jungkook was on the satirs coming down and when he heard Tae's voice he immediately run. When he saw him , his tears started flowing without stopping.

Jin and mrs.kim : "Taeee.." (crying)

Mr.kim and namjoon run towards tae and kai was calling the doctor.

Jennie is crying and try to wake him up.

Jungkook without wasting any time he pick him up in his arms and dashed towards hospital.

Time skip.
.
.
.

Jungkook is wandering around, waiting for the doctor to come.

Namjoon : "calm down my boy". ( Jk hugged him and crying in his arms )

Namjoon back hugged her by caressing his hairs .

Jin : "don't cry jungkook..Tae will come to his senses.. everything is gonna be alright". (whipping tears)

Mrs. Kim looked at her while crying, jin hugged her caressing her back.

Jennie was crying on Kai's chest.

Yoongi : "he is strong like me". (Whispered to himself)
(But a tear rolled on his face)

Soon Dr.Lee come as jungkook hurly went towards Dr. And said : "Dr h-ow is he.. is he o..okay". (Shivering)

Dr.Lee : "calm down Mr.kim.. he is okay , you can meet him now".
Jungkook bowed at him as a thank you.
Dr smiled and said : "I think Because of the hit to his brain, he probably remembers everything. I mean he is no longer a child ,he is back to what he was before". (Left from there)

Jungkook doesn't know how to react on this. All the family went to meet Taehyung.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes..
.
.
.

__________________________________________

(Will Taehyung recognize Jungkook?)

Next part coming soon ..
Love you'll 💜🫶🏻