Ch -9

Taehyung said to Jungkook after reaching home : "Come here my wifey, I will show you my room. then you go to bathroom and change your clothes okay"? ( Baby voice)

Jungkook felt a little strange but he let it go and walked into the room with Taehyung. Then coming out of the bathroom, she saw that Taehyung was playing with the car like a kid.

Jungkook went to him and said : "we are now married...it's night..so....... but wait a second, why are you playing with car Taehyung ".?

Taehyung looked at jungkook and said : "hey Wifey! Please don't call me by my name call me "little Taetae". (Smile)

Suddenly Mrs.kim came in room and said : "yes little taetae... Since he is accident his mind has become like that of a 5 year old child and since then we call Taehyung, little Taetae"

"and my bunny.... Thank you so much my baby that that you married my Taehyung. It seems that he will be soon become the same Taehyung as before".

Jungkook is in shock. Without saying anything he ran home to his father.

When jungkook reached his home Mrs Jeon appeared in front of him.

Jungkook said : "I married a boy with the mind of a 5 year old. I...is he my husband? No no why didn't I know about this... Why was this thing hidden from me"? ( He bursts into tears)

Mrs.jeon : "shut up ! Don't shout , I told you about it. When you came home late at 12:30".

Jungkook Said : "have you gone mad.... I was drunk at that time".

Mrs.jeon (clapping) : "ohh my god !!... So mr. Jeon jungkook come home drunk that time ? Wow....!! And after this, what will happen if I tell your father about this, what will he think about you ?

And I will tell your dad that I told Jungkook about Taehyung's condition but he came in drunk so he didn't remember it, so , it's jungkook fault".

Jungkook : what will dad think about me ,if he know about my drinking?(He started crying)

Mrs.jeon smirked at him and said : "I have an idea".

Jungkook : what idea do you have?

Mrs.jeon : "hello Mr and Mrs Kim got you married to Kim Taehyung because you can cure him, so you cure him and then divorce him later. But you have to stay with him for 2 years because his doctors has said that it will take to wears for him to recover so , you have to try to cure him quickly and then you will be free from this unwanted marriage".

Jungkook thought about it bet and said : "this idea is great , but how can I cure him?"

Mrs.jeon (sigh) : "Just take care of him, love him and give him what he wants".

Jungkook : okay........

Mrs.jeon : "don't tell this to anyone or I'll tell your dad that you were drunk".

Jungkook (rolled eyes): "Hmmm........".
.
.
.

_____________________________________________
English is not my first language so forgive my mistakes and love y'all 💜