Ch - 18..

Next  morning....

Jk went to college this morning before Tae got up.
.
.
.

Little taetae put his hand forward, he realised that the bed was empty, Jungkook wasn't there, He opened his eyes slowly.

Little taetae (half open eyes) : "Where is my wifey"?

He started calling jk.

Mrs.kim came into the room and said : "taetae...wifey has gone to college".(Doing the blankets)

Little taetae (rubbing eyes) : "But wifey did not even say Good morning to taetae or not even give me a morning kissie...Taetae is angry".(Hands folded and angrily pout)

Mrs.kim (laugh) : "Taetae..your wifey had work in college so he left early...we will go to pick her up ok (caressing his hairs)now.. let's freshen up and come down, mamma has prepared Tae baby's favourite food".

Little taetae (big eyes) : "Pancakesh and stlawbeeli milkshake"?(Baby voice)

Mrs.kim nodded..

Tae gave a sweet hug to his mamma.
.
.
.

In the college......

Jk : "This class is now over (sigh) let's go jimin".

Jimin and Jungkook were walking in the school corridor, suddenly Jungkook remembered last night, how he was reacting to tae's half naked body (he closed his eyes and blushed)

Jimin noticed this and said : "By the way , The tattoo on the left side of Taehyung's belly was nice, right?"

Jk (unknowingly) : "the tattoo was in right side, not left".(Jimin was secretly laughing)

But suddenly he (jk)  realised that how does jimin know about it ? (He looked at jimin).

Jm : "Ohhh....Looks like , you looked at Taehyung's body very carefully".(Teasing eyes)

Jk covered his face with books and said(very hardly blush) : "Aaaahh....shut up jimin.... it's not what you think".

Jm (laughing) : "Ohhh... looks like someone is blushing."

Jungkook removed the books and said : "how do you know this"?

Jimin : "Ohk..okay..let me tell you".

Flashback..
.
.
.

In the night..

Jm : "Taehyung has come home now, I couldn't meet him during day because of my college works but I will meet him now.

Jimin reached at Kim's mansion...
.
.
.

(At the door) Jm : Oh, Hello aunty".(Bow)

Mrs.kim : "jimin? You here? This time".

Jm : "actually,I came to meet Taehyung".

Mrs.kim : "Oh..okay bunny and Taetae are both upstairs in the room, you meet them okay".(Smile)

Jimin nodded nad started going upstairs.

Jimin was about to knock the door when he heard the sound of a glass falling (he stopped)

Jimin stop for a while and after a while open the door a little and looked.

He saw Taehyung was asking junko to take off his (Tae) T-shirt because of waterfall, jimin saw the whole scene going on there.

Jimin controlling his laugh and run down.

Mrs.kim : "jimin where are you going? You met tae and bunny"?

Jimin nodded and said : " aunty I have to go, see you soon good night bye".

Mrs.kim : "Okay..bye"(confused).

Flashback ends....
.
.
.

Jm : "I still remember, how you were feeling shy".(Laugh)

Jk : "yeah yeah so funny."(Rolled eyes)

Jm : "Look at your face jungkook".(Laughing hardly)

Jk : "shut up jimin...I think you want some punches, right?"

Jm (hand on his mouth, controlling laugh) : "Ok...ok (giggle) chill bro..".
.
.
.

Jimin and Jungkook reached the main gate of the college.
.
.
.

___________________________________________

Sorry for late update......

💜💜