ch- 4...?

Mrs.kim said: "this idea is good but after knowing about Taehyung who will marry him,who will take care of him, who will love him?"...

Mr Kim. Said ; "I know who will take care I know who will take care of our Taehyung , who will love him,who will marry him? And that is jungkook, Jeon Jungkook..!!"

Mrs.kim said ; "wait ! what ? our Bunny jungkook..?"

Me.kim said : "yes jungkook because he loves everyone a lot jungkook should take care of every one a lot and you also know this thing and mr.jeon is my very good friend. he will understand me.....I will request him".

Mrs.kim : "ohh okay then we will talk to them...tomorrow".
.

After a few seconds, Taehyung came there and said: "dada , little taetae wants to eat shocolates. Should we go out to get shocolates? "

A tear fell from Mrs Kim's eyes.....
.
Mr Kim looked at Mrs Kim and said to Taehyung: " maah baby bear, first you go out and where shoes, while I took out the money from my wallet".

After Taehyung went out of the room Mr Kim hugged Mrs. kim and asked her that:
"What happened ,why are you crying?"

Mrs Kim said: "before Taehyung's accident, he didn't like chocolates , ice creams at all .he didn't even like to talk much... but now..he has ch..changed so much......I want my old Taehyung back... When will he be c...cure. I want my KIM TAEHYUNG".
(She cried)

Mr.kim said her: "oh, so you want your old son. I want the same but don't you like our five year old Taehyung "?

Mrs.kim said : "No, it is not like that, I am very lucky that.... I can see my son's childhood twice".

Mr Kim said : "oh my darling , now calm down , Our Taehyung will get well soon".
( and kissed her forehead)

Taehyung was standing outside the room ,listening , but somehow all he could hear was. That he didn't like chocolates and ice cream before.

Taehyung came and said his parents: "mamma, if you don't like that I eat shocolates then... tae tae will n..not eat shocolates from today. please don't cry otherwise little taetae will cry after seeing you crying and dada will also cry".

Mr.kim and mrs.kim laughing at little Taehyung and they kissed him on his cheeks and forehead.

Mrs.kim said : "it's not like that baby. You can eat chocolates but in limit ok".
.
.
Taehyung fall asleep in his parents arms after eating dinner.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the next morning ,
.
Mr.kim and Mrs. Kim reached Mr.jeon and mrs.jeon's house and talked to them about Taehyung's marriage with jungkook

Mr.kim said : "Amm... Jeon....I..I had to say that I want to get your son J..jungkook married to my son Taehyung".

Mrs . Kim secretly Crossed her fingers :🤞🏻
.
.
.
.
--------------------------what will happen next....?
Will the Jeon family say "yes" to marriage..?
Tell me in the comments..
.
.
.
English is not my first language so please forgive my mistakes and sarangheo 💜