Ch - 13

Jimin and jungkook going home together after college.

During walk.....

Jm : "jungkook, I noticed how possessive you are being towards Taehyung today, you are with him only for 2 years".

Jk : "yes, I will stay with him...only for 2 y..years".(sigh)

Jm : "you ignore my words, I also asked that your feeling jealous in the morning, have you......have you falling in love with Taehyung ". (Teasing and smirked)

Jk : "shut up... Jimin ..there.. is n-nothing like that".(looked away)

Jm : "but you told me before that you had a crush on Kim Taehyung". (Raised eyebrows)

Jk : "yes......but probably I don't have any feelings for him anymore....maybe?!"(confused)

Jim : "you will have to think a little now. It seems,you will fall in love with him..... just wait and watch".(smirk)

Jk : "I don't know , shut up jimin...." (Got angry but blush also)

Jk : "Jimin.... Whenever he touches me or I touch him by mistake, or whenever we kiss... I feel a strange feeling".

Jimin : "Ohhhhhh....... So you guys kissed".(teasing)

Jk : "hey, just a normal kiss on cheeks forehead.....I... I never kissed him on the lips but he... he kissed me".(shy)

Jm : "wait , what..... Nowadays kids know everything". (Sigh like grandpa)

Jk : "hey jimin he is not a kid"...

Jm : yeah...yeah I know about him".

They reached home..

In the night......

Kim's mansion..

Little Taetae was sitting quietly in his room and missing his wifey.

Then he heard someone opening the door.

Little Taetae : "wifeyyyyyyy...."

Jungkook (ran and hugged Tae) : "My tae bear...."

Little Taetae (while hugging) : "Little Taetae missed wifey shhoooo muchhh....."

Jk : "wifey also missed". (kissed his forehead)

Little Taetae saw someone..

Little Taetae : "wifey , who issh that...?"

Jk : "ohh... He is my friend his name is jimin".

Tae went to jimin and say: (bow) "hi jimin uncle, nice to meet you". (Boxy smile)

Jm : (shocked) h...hello Taehyung".

Jungkook was laughing on jimin .

Tae : "wifeyyy..... Give me your phone,I want to play games".

Jungkook nodded and Tae went to the other room to play games.

Jimin and jungkook were sitting on the couch.

Jimin : "j.. jungkook, jungkook he called me u...uncle , jimin uncle".(still in shock)

Jungkook (laughing) : "Yes..you are uncle".

Jimin took out his phone from his pocket and started looking at his face in the camera.

Jungkook started laughing hardly.

Jm : "shut up, I am not uncle, I'm looking handsome." (Rolled eyes)

Mrs.kim came and said: "hey jimin , you are jungkook friend right? Jungkook told me".(smile)

Mr.kim : "come on, let's all have dinner."

Everyone set on the dining table.

Then Tae sat besides jimin.

Little Taetae : "you are wifey's friend, so will you be my friend too." (Baby voice)

Jimin : "why not Taehyung".(smile at his cuteness)

TaeTae and jimin did a high five.

Jungkook was watching all this,while sitting next to Mrs Kim.

Everyone was eating and Tae started cough while eating.

Jungkook was about to give the glass of water when jimin picked up the glass of water and started making Tae drink it with his hands and started caressing Tae's back.

Little Taetae : "Th...Thank you shoo muchh Jiminie hyung".(hugs him)

Jimin hugged him too.

After hugging him, jimin was about to go back to continuing eating when his eyes fell on jungkook who was staring at him angrily.

Jimin started coughing....~

Jm : "Aaham... Aunty uncle, I.... I have finished my dinner now I have to g...g home".(nervousness)

Mr.kim : "hey, jimin what happened suddenly? It's very dark outside, stay here for tonight".

Jm : "n...no no uncle I have to go....my parents will be waiting for me".

Jimin : "good night to all".(bowed and run away)

Jimin on the way home (in his mind) : "uncle even if I stay here tonight, you will find my dead body in the morning, jungkook will kill me, (wipes sweat) by the way, jungkook got jealousy again... it seems someone has fallen in love."(smiled happily )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________

To be continued....

Hope you like it ~💜

That's it for today.......