ch - 5..

Mr.Kim said : "and you know about our son Taehyung's condition so.."?

Mr.jeon and mrs.jeon looked at each other and mr . Jeon said : " yes from both of us , but what about jungkook, will he agree to marriage"?.

Mrs. Kim said : "yes,  I know jungkook is a very soft person and he must have dreamed a lot about his future husband. please talk to him about this and also tell him about taehyung's condition".

Mrs.jeon thought in her mind : "A very soft person!!?, my foot !!!".

Mrs. Jeon said to mrs.kim ; "yes okay, I will talk to jungkook about this and we will inform you after sometime".(with a forceful smile)

Mr.kim : "ok , then let's go, see you next time bye".

Everyone smile and said goodbye to each other.
.
.
Mrs Jeon thought that:  "Mr Kim is the owner of a very big company and he is also very rich so,  if I jungkook gets married to his son then maybe there is a possibility to bringing some money to our house. And those people can't even disagree to give us money because we married or son to their mentally disturbed son".

"And Mrs. Kim also told me once that when Taehyung turns 25, all his father's property will be transferred to his and his wife's name".

"And taehyung will be 25 years old in 2 years so, if jungkook marries him for just 2 years and takes 50% property and then jungkook gives taehyung a divorce... And come back to our house... In that 50% somehow I made my son's name".

Then mr.jeon saw mrs.jeon thinking very hard about something and he said to her : " what happened, what are you thinking" ?

Mrs.jeon (nervousily): "Am..nah.. nothing I was just thinking about how to convince jungkook for marry".
.
.

A few hours later it's 12:30 a.m. at night when jungkook returns home.

jungkook slowly opened the gate of his house and slowly started walking upstair to his room when someone turn on the lights and it was Mrs. Jeon.

Mrs. Jeon :"how took you so long to come,... let it all be, I have a very important thing to talk to you about".

Jungkook:"but I am not interested in talking to you. I am going to sleep".(rude)

Mrs.jeon :"wait! Your most favourite uncle and aunt came to our house today..... They have asked to ask you so, I am asking otherwise I am also not interested in talking to you".(rolled eyes)

Jungkook: "wait !! Mr. And mrs.kim"?

Mrs.jeon : "yes, Mr.and Mrs.kim . They came to our house with the proposal of marrying you with his son".

Jungkook (shocked): "hey... I'm not ready to get married yet and I don't even know their son. I don't know anything about him".

Mrs.jeon : "I don't know!! Your father wants you to marry him".

Jungkook: "ohk then , I will talk to him Tommorow morning".

———————————————————
Sorry for the mistakes 🤧