Ch - 11

In the morning...
.
.
.

Jungkook felt something heavy on him he saw Taehyung was sleeping on top of him. The sunlight on his handsome face. His smile and after putting Taehyung down, he started going to the bathroom

Suddenly someone pulled his hand and he fell on someone. It was Taehyung.

There is a distance of only 3 - 4 inches between their faces...

Little Taetae: "why is your heart beating so fast"?(deep voice)

Jungkook looked at Tae and said : "huh...Ammm...no..I mean..."(Cutts off)

Taehyung With big doe eyes: "Ah..Ahaamm..w..wifey, I feel that you were leaving me alone again so that's why I pulled you".

Jungkook: "no...no ...my bear, why should I leave my husband..I will not".(kissed his forehead and smiled)

Taehyung looked at jungkook's smile and he kissed jungkook's lips a little.

Jungkook is in shock (glare). Taehyung notices this and said : "What happened wifey.. first of all you move on me, you are to heavy for me".(pout)

Jungkook: "oh...I.. I'm sorry". (He got up and ran to the bathroom)

After sometime,

Jungkook and Taehyung came down..

Jungkook goes to the kitchen to help mrs.kim prepare breakfast.

Taehyung saw his father reading the newspaper he ran towards him and set on his father's lap.

Mr.kim said : "Good morning my baby".
(kisses on his forehead)

Little Taetae: "Gud morning dadda, I want to eat shhocoloate".(sparkle eyes)

Suddenly mrs.kim came from kitchen and said : "no, first of all drink the milk and have breakfast , then you will get chocolate. Will little Taetae finish his breakfast"?

Little Taetae : "yes...yess mamma, little Taetae will finish all the breakfast in the house". (smile)

Mrs.kim ; "hey, finish your breakfast, if you finish everything then what will your dada ,mamma and your wifey eat"?(laugh)

Little Taetae : "no...no..i will eat mine".(ran to the table)

After finishing breakfast, Taetae got chocolate and he was happy.
.
.
.

In night.........,

After dinner, jungkook was washing dishes in the kitchen when he felt someone's big hand on his waist and someone's warm breath on his neck. Jungkook heart was beating fast, he want to turn but suddenly..

Little Taetae (placing head on jungkook's shoulder) : "wifey, little Taetae want to sleep".(hugging jungkook from back)

Jungkook : "ohh...it was you...you scared me. By the way, is my baby bear feeling sleepy? Wait, let me wash this dishes, then we will go to sleep, okay?"(Smiled)
Tae nodded.....
.
.
.
.

After sometime,

Jungkook and Taehyung go to sleep in the room.

Suddenly Taehyung said : "wifey, I am not sleeping now. I want your phone".

Jungkook : "why....Why do you want my phone?"

Taetae : "I will download my favourite games and play with it".(innocent eyes)

Jungkook: okay, take this, I'll just take a bath". (smile)

Taehyung nodded and playing games.

Jungkook came out of the bathroom and saw that Taehyung had fallen asleep while playing the game.

Jungkook came to the bad and took the phone from Taehyung's hands and placed it on the desk. Covered him with a blanket and kissed his forehead and lay down besides him.

Little Taetae: "I want to hug you and sleep".(pout)

Jungkook : hey....you pretend to be asleep again".(glare)

Taetae: "yeahh.... little Taetae is a very good actor".(boxy smile)

Jungkook : "you are right".(bunny smile)

Jungkook spread his arms and called Taehyung towards him.

They both hugged each other and fell asleep peacefully....
.
.
.

___________________________________________
Hope you like it......

English is not my first language so please forgive my mistakes....💜💜