Ch - 17..

Doctor: "Now you can take Taehyung home, he needs complete bed rest. His wounds have now healed..okay".

Mr. Kim , Jungkook and mrs.kim nodded.
.
.
.

At Kim's mansion..(night)
.
.
.

Tae was lying on the bed.

Jk: "wait let me help you bear".

Jungkook held Tae's waist and hand and laid him down on the bed.

They were sleeping on the bed.

Suddenly Tae hold Jk more closer leaning his head on jungkook's chest , it was the great opportunity for Tae to hold closer jungkook and feel him more.

Tae got up to drink water and while drinking water a glass of water fell on him , his t-shirt got wet and jungkook also woke up because of the glass falling.

Jungkook (rubbing eyes) : "What happened Taetae, what do you want tell me ? Water?".

Little Taetae (bite lips) : "Amm.. little Taetae was drinking water and the g..glass of water spilled on him".

Jk: "oh..okay.. don't worry , you should change your clothes..okay".

Tae nodded...

Little Taetae (taking off his t-shirt but suddenly) : "Aahh...wifeyy....my hand is hurting, I.. I can't do it, pleashhe you take it off". (Cried voice)

Jk (blink twice) : "W...what...ohh.k..okay".

Jungkook held out his trumbling hands.

Jungkook grabbed Tae's t-shirt and started lifting it up.

Jungkook gulped..
Jungkook lifted up his t-shirt a little, he saw a little bit of Tae's belly

Jungkook closed his eyes (in mind): "Calm down jungkook... what's happening to you..why do it feel so...like...ahhh.. jungkook you can do it you can do it".(Chanting)

Tae(hit on the jk's head) : "wifey?... wifey..."(Loud) What' happened... What' are you thinking?.....pleasshee..take it off quickly".

Jungkook (deep breath) : yeaah...I..I'm doing.. I'm doing".

Jungkook quickly took off Tae's tshirt.

Jungkook (eyes widened)gulped.........
.
.
.

He saw a body with abs, he noticed that Tae has a star design tattoo on the right side of his belly button.

Jungkook (whisper) : ".....Wow...." (By mistake)

Jungkook was just  staring at that half naked body.

Tae put his hand on jungkook's shoulder and shook him.

Little Taetae : "wiffeeyy..... what happened? Bring my t-shirt from the cupboard....wifey..are you feeling well?"
Should I call Mamma..?"

Jk : "no...no...yeah yeah... I'm.. I'm feeling very well.."(stare at abs)

Tae saw jungkook sitting and tae said: "(sigh) wifey..what did taetae say?...pleashhe bring his t-shirt".

Jungkook hit himself and got up in a hurry and took out a T-shirt from cupboard and made Tae wear it.
.
.
.

___________________________________________

Thanks for reading..