Chapter 1

First watched as his boss kissed the young man on the cheek and squeezed his butt before reaching into his breast pocket and handing the man his credit card. He watched as the young man kissed him again, on the lips, and was handed a roll of bank notes.

With his waiter salary, First wasn't exactly broke, but wished he could spoil his boyfriend like this too. He often wondered what their relationship was. Boss was rich, handsome, fit, while his boyfriend seemed in a different league. Pretty boy, with thickness in all the right places, and came at completely random times, prompting First to think he didn't seem to have a fixed job. Well, who would need a job if their partner handed them money left and right?

"Your head in the clouds or something?" A sharp elbow dug into First's ribs. "Table 3 wants their bill." Force gestured towards the seating area to their left.

First smoothed out his vest and headed to the counter to print out the bill. He placed it onto a clip board with card reader and with a soft smile laid it on the table.

"Thank you for dining with us." He bowed softly when the couple left and he glanced at the bill. They left a decent cash tip which he quickly pocketed before clearing the table for the next guests that would come.

"Boss wants to talk to you." Neo, his other colleague, tapped First's shoulder when he sat down in the back room for his break. "Why?"

"How the fuck should I know?" Neo rolled his eyes before he walked out the back with a packet of cigarettes and his usual annoyed expression.

"You wanted to talk to me?" First asked after walking into Earth's office, hoping he wouldn't get scolded for something.

"Yes. Mind closing the door?" Earth gestured. Uh oh. First closed it, his palms already sweating. What the hell did he do?

"What is this about?" First tried to sound nonchalant, but his ears were ringing.

"I hate asking you this, but would you mind working this Friday? I know you don't work Fridays, but it's a private event, and I need two waiters."

"What about-"

"Neo isn't a suitable candidate for an engagement party service." Earth quickly shook his head. "You will be paid triple."

"I'm in." First quickly responded, a heavy weight lifted of his shoulders. Skipping one day of uni wouldn't hurt him.

"Great." Earth smiled. "Be here by 3, black suit trousers. I'll bring you shirt."

First didn't question why boss didn't want his usual uniform, but he was too excited to be paid triple he didn't really care if he had to go topless.

"I thought Friday was gonna be our day." Khaotung sighed when his boyfriend came home and told him the news. "You only have early morning classes and day off work. You promised me."

"Come on Khao, it's just one day. I'll come home for the night." First put his arms around Khaotung's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder. "Don't be mad, na? I'll make it up to you."

"I've heard that before, First." The shorter man pushed his boyfriend's hands off. "It's always like this. I make time for you all the time, yet it always ends up the same. You get busy. Why do you always choose other things over me?"

"Khao..." First sighed, but Khaotung has already walked off and onto the balcony for a much needed smoke.

Frustrated when the lighter didn't work on the first try, Khao blew the smoke above his head. He glanced through the screen door into their apartment and frowned when he saw First already lounged on the sofa with an x-box controller.

"Dipshit." Khao grumbled before he took his phone out for a text.

(Chat from Khaotung's POV)