Chapter 6

(chat from Khaotung's POV)

~~~~~~~

"Mmm, what time is it?" Khao rubbed his eyes when a heavy weight suddenly draped over him and woke hm up.

First wiggled around and chuckled. "Just past 4." He pecked Khao's cheek before rolling off. "You didn't come home last night."

"I overdid it with the drinks." Khao pushed the duvet aside. "I passed out in the lounge, so I just slept there."

"Who were you drinking with?" First asked as he took his shirt off and tossed it off the bed.

Khao cracked his neck. "Just at the bar, Dunk and Pond had a shift. I swear to god watching them interact is highly amusing." He chuckled, grabbing First's arm to hug. He noticed the little red mark on his boyfriend's neck, an unpleasant feeling already bubbling in his gut from guilt prompted by last night's memories. "Boss was there too."

Scoff. "I don't like you hanging out with him." First jerked his arm away. "It's enough that you flirt with customers-"

"I don't do that!"

"-but you also flirt with your boss."

"Babe, come on." Khao sat up and let out an annoyed groan. "I hate when you do this. He's just a friend. You're always nitpicking me, and never trust me. Ugh..." Frustrated, Khao got off the bed, the mood for any intimacy now completely gone.

"I trust you." First grabbed his arm quickly. "I just don't like you being around someone who clearly has hots for you. I don't want you to two time me, you know?"

Khao swallowed. He didn't even remember kissing Luke, but he knew Luke wouldn't just made this up.

"You were two timing too and I haven't said anything." He said with bitterness in his voice. It was two months of secret dating, and First's empty promises of breaking up with his ex, until one day he and Khao got caught and First got dumped.

"Mmm, sorry, na?" When First put on his pouty voice, Khao couldn't stay angry with him for too long. He let himself get dragged back into bed, unable to stay upset for too long whenever First made those cute eyes on him. "Hey..." First whispered between the soft kisses he continued peppering Khao's neck with. "Sorry you're upset. I didn't mean it. Lemme make it up to you, hm? Lets do it, na? And lets do it the other way..."

"Eh? Did something happen?" Khao gently kissed First's lips and cheek when the taller cuddled up closer and pushed his hand under the blanket, aiming straight for the groin. "It's rare for you wanting to bottom."

First chuckled. "Are you complaining?" He deflected the question when Khao pushed him down.