Chapter 19

"Khun Earth-"

"No need for politeness now...Just Earth is fine." Earth's fingers slipped down to Khao's neck and onto his shoulder, pushing down the shirt and exposing his naked skin. Unsure how to react Khao leaned back, but that only resulted in giving Earth an opening to get closer, his knee wedged between the younger man's legs as he towered over him with lascivious expression. He pulled off his tanktop before touching Khao's shoulder again, this time moving the shirt more open and stroking his finger against the man's flat chest.

"What are you trying to do..." Khao swallowed. Alcohol and the spicy food caused his body to be flushed with warmth, and Earth's shirtless torso radiated even more heat. He let his back fall onto the bed, his heartbeat increasing when Earth placed an experimental kiss to his neck and jaw.

"I think it's very obvious, isn't it?" Earth whispered against Khao's lips, his breath strangely intoxicating for Khao who was unable to brace himself for the first kiss. He laid over Khao's body but not fully, just enough to keep the younger pinned against the bed. He let his hand steal down the line of Khao's hip, dipping under the curve of his thigh before drawing it up and around his waist, pushing himself between his legs.

"Khun Earth, don't-" Khao gasped between the feverish kisses, his hands feebly pushing on Earth's shoulders. "Mix is...We can't..."

"We can't?" Earth chuckled, kissing down Khao's neck and onto his collarbone. "But I want to...Especially with you."

"M-me?" Khao mumbled, mentally cursing his body foolishly reacting to Earth's touch.

Earth licked the small spot where he drew blood to the surface, leaving a small hickey on Khao's chest. He lifted himself up, touching his chin tenderly. "Some boys are meant to be on the pedestal, some are meant for the bed. You, you are the second kind."

Khao's body tensed up hearing those words, as if he was suddenly an object, and he gained clarity. He pushed against Earth's chest, but when the man refused to move, he chose more drastic method. Knee to the junk had Earth groaning and rolling off, his hands clutching his groin.

"You're a dickhead." Khao hastily buttoned his shirt, wiping away any remnants of the man's rough kiss from his lips. "You don't appreciate what you already have, it's pitiful, truly!" He zipped his jeans, searching for his jacket. "Mix is my friend, and you can bet I'm telling him the next time I see him!"

"Khaotung...is there a need to do that?" Earth heaved as he stood up and grabbed back his top. "He doesn't need to know..."

"He knows!" Khao tried not to raise his voice too much. "He knows of your infidelity. You're not exactly subtle, you know? You give him diamonds every time you cheat. He pretends not to see it so you wouldn't abandon him. Sure Mix has some flaws, but fuck, he doesn't deserve this!"

Earth swallowed, his face tense. "Matter like that is private..."

"Not really, since he calls your dick 'a public property'." Khao scoffed. "Clearly he's right about it. Listen...Mix really loves you. And...I think he's acting up in hopes you would stop cheating on him. I think...he wants you all to himself, but doesn't really know how to say it. He said he knows he's enough, that your heart is his, but what about the rest of you? Why are you doing this to him?"

"It's...complicated." Earth sat on the edge of the bed with a sigh. He suddenly looked older, weary, exhausted and...sad. Khao felt a bit moved by it, and even though he felt a little uneasy from what just happened, he sat beside him, listening. "The man I was with before Mix...we were to be married. We were together for a few years, and everything was great, but once we started to plan the wedding he just...changed."

"How so?" Khao felt pity for the man.

"He began partying and getting high and drinking. He said he just wanted to enjoy the last days of his unmarried life, but then, a week before our wedding he got really drunk at a party. I begged him not to drink, to have the last days just relaxed.

I still blame myself for it, I think maybe he felt pressured into it. I...he might have gotten cold feet I imagine?" Earth rubbed his face with both hands. "When I brought him home, he was just vomiting everywhere, yelling at me, saying he wanted to party some more. Afterwards he locked himself in the bathroom and just..."

"I'm sorry." Khao gently placed his hand on Earth's shoulder, but removed it just as quickly after one short reassuring pat.

"I met Mix just a couple months after the funeral. We met in a bar, both heartbroken, he just got dumped by someone. We found solace in each other's arms for a couple of days it didn't take long for us to build this sugar daddy arrangement. Then it progressed, I don't even know who fell in love with who first. I love him, truly, but I guess sometimes..."

"You're scared things will turn out the same?"

"I'm scared. After Papang died I swore to myself I won't give such commitment to anyone again." Earth sighed. "But Mix is now acting up-"

"He's acting up because he's hurting." Khao interjected. "You might think he doesn't care, but he's truly, deeply hurting, because of your actions. I just ended my three year old relationship, because getting cheated on sucks. It hurts, even though the love is still there. I tried to keep him, but I just couldn't anymore. You still have a chance to salvage this. Stop fucking it up."

It was strange, seeing the tears forming in the man's eyes, but Earth quickly rubbed his eyes to get rid of them, and nodded. "I...I'm sorry for earlier. If you want to tell Mix, I can't stop you, but...don't leave. Driving drunk isn't safe."

Khao chuckled. "Alright. Apology accepted. Please be good to my friend. He loves you. I won't tell him." He then waited for Earth to get up before getting back onto the bed. "Oh, Khun Earth...I know my job is to serve alcohol, but I think Mix needs help. You've noticed it too, didn't you? He's shaking and irritated until he drinks...He needs help."

Earth gave him a nod and a smile before tactfully closing the door and leaving Khao alone. "Fuck..." He chuckled to himself when a sudden wave of guilt washed over him as he approached his own bedroom. "Oh, you're not asleep yet?"

Mix looked at his phone before putting it down; his last message didn't even go through, which signalled his contact was blocked. "Where were you?" He asked sleepily.

"I just went to the bathroom, and to give your friend some water." Earth slipped into the bed.

Immediately, Mix snuggled up closer, and placed his head onto Earth's chest. "Thank you. He's a good guy."

"Baby..." Earth kissed Mix's hand softly. "What if we go away this weekend? Perhaps to that beach resort in Surat you like?"

"Mmm...sounds good...love you..."

~~~~~~~

(chat from Luke's POV)