Chapter 9

(chat from Khaotung's POV)

Frustrated when the device buzzed with an incoming call from First, Khaotung switched the phone off and leaned against the sink. At first he felt some form of sadness, but anger replaced it when First texted him, acting as if this wasn't a big deal yet again. Khao removed his rings and placed them under the mirror before disposing of his clothes and stepping into the shower to freshen up, as he told Luke. He leaned his back against the wet shower tile and run a hand through his hair, letting out a deep sigh. Why was not caring suddenly so easy?

"Help me dry my hair?" Khao asked as he entered the bedroom with a towel in one hand. Water still dripped onto the carpeted floor when he sat between Luke's legs and let himself get pampered, just for a little bit. "Your bathroom's nice." He muttered as Luke gently rubbed his hair with the towel, scratching behind Khao's ear. "Mine is tiny."

"You're welcome to come use it whenever you like." Luke chuckled. "I won't deny you anything, Khao." He then set the towel down and let his hands knead at Khao's neck and shoulders, which the younger greatly appreciated and let it know with a satisfied hum.

"Mmm...that feels nice." Khao's lips curled into a smile. Luke's hands were big and warm, and felt very comforting on his skin. Luke pushed the dressing gown down and Khao involuntarily gasped when Luke's lips touched his nape and the man scraped against his skin with his teeth.

"Khao..." Luke's voice dropped lower. "If you don't want to-"

"Oh shut up." Khao said, exasperated. He didn't ant to wait and waste time with reassurance. He wanted, no, needed, a distraction.

Luke blinked in surprise when Khao suddenly turned around and placed his hands to Luke's shoulders. He gasped in shock for a second before Luke pulled Khao to him and kissed him roughly. Khao groaned into the kiss and pulled himself closer, practically climbing him. He flinched when Luke gripped his ass and he immediately wrapped his legs around his waist.

Khao's dressing gown fell as Luke shimmied himself further onto the bed, but he ignored it. There was no need for bashfulness or modesty, and he quickly worked on the buttons of Luke's shirt.

"Wait." Luke muttered, breaking the kiss. "Slow down." He chuckled when Khao managed to rip down one of his buttons. He took the shirt off, giving Khao a full view of his chest and abdomen. "Let's savour the moment a little bit more, hm?"

"I thought you wanted to fuck me?" Khao said playfully. He watched as Luke brought one of his hands to his lips and gently kissed it, inhaling Khao's scent as the kisses continued further up his arm until they reached his shoulder and neck.

"I do..." Luke huffed into his ear. "But I want to take my time with you. You have no idea how infatuated with you I am. You're so beautiful..."

Stunned by the sudden praise, Khao felt his face flush and his chest tightened. After being taken for granted for so long, this sudden affection felt a little strange, and he promptly dragged Luke's face closer.

"I told you to shut up." Khao groaned ad kissed him again, bruising his lips a little. There was need and desire coursing through his veins as he helped Luke with removing his remaining clothes and climbing into his lap for more kisses that turned filthier by the second.

"I thought you wanted to...savour the moment..." Khao panted. He was grinding against Luke's cock and drawing groans out of the man whose hands danced all over his ass, hips, and waist.

"It's difficult when you're like this." Luke sucked on Khao's lip briefly. "You're driving me crazy." He welcomed the younger man's lips to suck on his neck and leave hickeys he knew his collar won't be able to hide. He let out a groan when Khao's hand wrapped around his cock and stroke him slowly, his hand warm and soft.

When something cold dripped between his cheeks, Khao flinched and pulled apart from the kiss, awkwardly looking at the bottle of lube that somehow appeared by his side.

"I can do it myself..." He muttered, but Luke jus scoffed a little.

"By that you mean I should go fuck myself too?" Luke let his hand travel down, prodding the entrance with one finger at first. "Not gonna happen honey..."

Khao's soft moans grew desperate with each finger added and he found himself grinding against Luke's hand, needy for more friction whenever those fingers rubbed against his prostate.

"Nnnh...fuck me already..." Khao whispered, his teeth sinking into Luke's shoulder again. He he found himself being slammed down, his head hitting the pillow while Luke reached for a condom. Khao teasingly run his foot over

"Damn..." Luke groaned. His hands helped to guide Khao's hips to get just the right angle as he pushed himself in, forehead pressed against Khao's. He chuckled when Khao whimpered and dug his nails into Luke's shoulder.

Each deep thrust has Khao's breath hitching against Luke's mouth as they exchanged hot, wet kisses that left their lips tingling.

"You feel so good..." Luke's voice was strained. He slowed down and took his time, using mouth and fingertips to seek out and find each spot that would make Khao squirm, gasp, or moan. Exploring the younger man's body has became his personal mission, and it's proven itself to be a good distraction to keep his own pleasure at bay. "I want to be inside of you like this forever..."

"Boss..." Khao gasped; those words seemed filthier than they were.

"You..." Luke chuckled in disbelief. "The audacity to call me that right now...Do you know what that does to me?"

Khao's lips spread into devilish grin as he grabbed Luke's neck and jerked him forward until he could touch his ear with his lips. "Fuck me harder...Boss..."

"You..." Luke couldn't even brought himself to say something smart back. He braced himself against the headboard with one arm while the other pushed Khao's leg against his chest, giving him a deeper angle that made Khao moan louder.

"Fuck!" He cursed when Luke bucked his hip in such a way Khao swore he could feel him in his throat. He tried to squeeze him inside, but found that he could only lay there whimpering as Luke pounded into him deep, fucking him through his climax.

Luke shuddered when he came, but gave Khao a few last thrust before he finally pulled out and tossed the used rubber on his discarded clothes. He could throw it into trash later. "Would it be too much to ask for a round two?" Khao asked unabashedly when Luke laid back beside him, tangling his fingers in Khao's sweaty hair.