Chapter 11

The timeline of this fic is as loose as First is lmao

also don't pay attention to the time stamps in the chats, they show as the time when I make them, and idk how to change it

~~~~~ 

(Chat from Gawin's POV)

~~

It was the sun that tickled his face and pierced through his eyelids that woke Khaotung up, and he felt a brief confusion as he looked at the unfamiliar, blue painted ceiling. The confusion dissolved just as quickly thoughts he realised there was a muscular arm under his neck, serving as a pillow, while the owner of it still slept. Khao shuffled a little to take a better look at him.

Luke almost looked like a completely different person, with his usually styled hair completely disheveled, a day or two worth of stubble along his jaw that Khao hasn't noticed the previous evening, and a very faint snore emitting from his lips. With such nonchalant look, Luke looked younger, more like a sexy guy next door rather than his neat boss, and Khao found it to be strangely appealing.

He wiggled a little more and finally registered his leg was draped over Luke's waist, and they were both still very much naked. Naked after the very exhausting yet incredible night. Khao felt his cheeks flush as he could still smell the sweat and sex. When was the last time he has gotten so deliciously fucked? With First it was always one climax and done, the whole ordeal lasting roughly half an hour, on a good day. With Luke? Khao couldn't even count how many times he came. He shook the mental image of his boyfriend out of his mind and reached for Luke's face to touch his stubble. It prickled his fingertips,

"Mmm...morning to you too." Luke yawned. He blinked a couple times before his eyes focused on Khao, and he smiled. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mmm." Khao nodded as he moved his hand from Luke's face to his chest and tried to put a but of distance between them so they could get dressed. However Luke has had different plans and quickly grabbed Khao's waist, pulling him closer again.

"What's the rush?" Luke smiled. "We can sleep some more."

"I'm worried that if I stay, something bad might happen again." Khao jokingly slapped his chest. It wasn't bad at all.

"Last night was bad for you?" Luke pulled back a little and gazed intently at Khao, as if studying his expression. He wondered if those words were honest or just a joke, but then Khao suddenly hid his face in the crevice of Luke's neck.

"Nah, it was great." He huffed and let his draped leg slide even further until he fully laid his body onto Luke's and pushed himself up, straddling his abdomen. "But I want more."

"Are you sure?" Luke's voice got softer. "You're trembling."

"Your room is cold." Khao said, even though it was just partially the true excuse. Sure the blanket has fallen off his shoulder and left his body exposed to the AC, but he was also a little bit nervous. The previous night his inhibitions were lowered due to alcohol, but now they were sober, and clear headed. To erase any anxiety he might have felt, Khao moved to sit on Luke's shins and wrapped his hand around his cock, stroking it lazily.

"Don't tease..." Luke chuckled when Khao's fingers moved to his balls and tickled, his cock twitching in anticipation when Khao leaned down and Luke could feel the warmth of his breath. A quiet 'fuck' encouraged Khao and he briefly locked eyes with his boss. Luke whimpered as Khao wrapped his lips around the head of his cock and began sucking. He couldn't stop staring when Khao sucked more of his cock in the mouth. He wasn't able to deepthroat, Luke was bigger than anticipated, but Khao game it his best as he swallowed around its girth and finally closed his eyes.

He hollowed his cheeks as he pulled back with just the right suction before swirling his tongue around the tip and quietly gasping from arousal.

"Stop..." Luke's voice had a pleading tone to it and Khao pulled back, his lips positively swollen and glistening. "Just let me be inside of you, Khao..."

The younger smiled devilishly as he reached to the night stand where they left their necessities, and grabbed a condom while Luke took the bottle of lube. Khao registered the faint pop of its lid and only flinched a little when Luke's fingers dipped into his hole and moved around.

"Mmm, still soft from earlier." Luke licked his lips.

"Shut up..." Khao giggled. He rolled the condom down and moved further up for the best angle before he lowered himself down, teeth sinking into his own lower lip as he held back a groan.

"Have I ever told you how incredible your body is?" Luke said breathily as he touched Khao's chest.

"You might have mentioned it once or twice last nigh-ah!" Khao gasped when Luke pushed himself up to sit and gripped his hips.

"Come here, I want to kiss you." Luke pushed Khao closer. He couldn't care less about where that mouth has just been as he pulled him in for a hungry kiss that had them both panting. Khao pulled back while tugging Luke's bottom lip with his teeth which made the older man wince, but not complain.

Luke's hands forcefully grabbed Khao's hips and started thrusting up into his body and rocking Khao back and forth. The pace was torturously slow but the angle was just right and soon Khao was weak in the knees, his thighs beginning to cramp.

"Nnnh...I'm close..." Khao moaned, desperately riding Luke.

"Me too..." Luke huffed. It was too much yet not enough at the same time, and he quickly rolled them over. With Khao's legs wrapped around his hips he thrusted in deeper, drawing out a long moan out of Khao's lips. His mouth was never still, kissing Khao's neck, licking his nipple, giving his chest a playful bite. He fucked Khao through his climax before chasing his own and shuddering when the younger man below him tightened around his cock with a teasing smirk.

Khao playfully bit Luke's chin and wiggled his hips. "Well then...good morning."

~~

(Chat from Mix's POV)