Chapter 3

(chat from Mix's POV)

Mix put the phone down and huffed through a mouthful of daiquiri

Mix put the phone down and huffed through a mouthful of daiquiri. It's not like he even knew Earth would come home tonight. "Look." He outstretched his arm towards the bartender with a smirk.

"It's very pretty." Khaotung smiled when Mix continued twirling his wrist around and showing off a sparkly bracelet that reflected all the bar lights. Mix was already quite tipsy, but still not needing to be cut off, as he continued ordering fruity, and quite expensive, cocktails, and haven't made a mess.

"I know right? My man is awesome."

"Sure is." Khao smiled again. It wasn't the first time Mix would show off new gifts his sugar daddy gave him, bragging left and right, and still flirt with other men whenever there was a chance. Beside accepting drinks he hasn't done anything with any of them, but Khao still found it strange.

"You know, every time he cheats on me, I get diamonds." Mix hiccuped through his words, waving his finger for another drink. "Funny, huh?"

Khao raised an eyebrow. He knew not to judge customers openly, that he had to keep things to himself. Bartenders are the therapists of the alcoholic world. "That's not very nice." He shuffled the glass across the bar. "I'm sorry about that."

"Nah, it's fine." Mix drunkenly waved his hand and a took a sip. "I learned not to take it personally."

"It's hard not to take things like that personally; I myself would think that maybe, I'm not good enough."

"See..." Mix hiccuped again. "I stopped asking 'why am I not enough for him' . Because, I know I am. His heart is mine. It's just his dick that's a public property." He then chugged the rest of his cocktail and let out a not so graceful burp before slapping a couple of banknotes onto the bar. He then leaned over it and tucked some money into Khao's shirt pocket and grinned. "You really are the best to talk to, Tung. Call me a cab, will you?"

///

"Do you know what time it is?" Earth tried not to yell, but the sternness in his voice was not concealed at all. When Mix came wobbling through the front door his arrival was less than graceful, and he fell to his knees, tripping over threshold.

He groaned as he tried to yank his boots off, finally succeeding by flinging them aside and slowly crawling through the corridor towards the bathroom. Mix barely reached the door when the lights turned on and Earth stood infront of him with crossed arms and frown to his face.

"Mmm...time for a snack?" Mix giggled drunkenly, even though he knew his stomach was too full to cram anything in it. Not that food would be better than tequila.

"You're wasted again." Earth leaned down, yanking at Mix's arm to help him stand up. "Go wash your face and brush your teeth; you stink."

"Yes yeees." Mix rolled his eyes. He tripped over his own foot, but luckily managed to grab the sink in time and steadied himself. Under Earth's watchful eye he brushed his teeth and splashed some water on his face, but neither one of these actions has lessened his buzz, and he continued drunkenly wobbling towards their bedroom.

"You need to get your drinking under control, Mix." Earth said as he laid on the bed next to his drunk boyfriend and pulled the duvet higher.

"It is under control, isn't it?" Mix hiccuped and slapped Earth's bicep. "You already took my car keys so I can't drive, didn't you? I just wanted some fun..."

"You have to stop." Earth leaned closer. His large hand touched Mix's warm cheek, and he gently stroke it before kissing his forehead. "Or we're done."