𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 𝐘𝐎𝐔, ᵏᵃʸ ᶠˡᵒᶜᵏ

ෆ special pampering as a welcome homeincludes smut

includes smut

"He's gon' be so happy," Jackie told you, as she parked in front of the house

Kevin had finally been granted bail, and was now on house arrest until his trial, which was an entire year away. Things were looking up for him, it was just time for him to get out. Purchasing an actual house, everyone thought it would be safer, as well as overall more comfortable, if he lived there, instead of at his mom's apartment.

Immediately his friends and relatives flocked to him. They spent hours at a time with him. Except while he missed them, his mind kept going to one person. You. Where were you? No one had seen you around and you weren't answering the phone.

It was bothering him, but he didn't want to complain in front of everyone, so he'd wait until they left. When his mother remained, he'd lay in her lap, admitting that he wished you'd come see him, or answer the phone.

Determined to get to the bottom of this, she showed up to your house. You were in the middle of doing a clients hair, when she knocked.

"Hey, Ms. Jackie," you started.

"What have you been up to?"

"Trying to do enough heads to cover this rent, I have a few more to go," you shook your head, wiping the grease from your fingers on the apron.

"You know you can come to us-

"You're sounding like Kay, like I told him, I don't want to be completely dependent, I was getting it on my own, before I met him, and I'll keep doing that," you told her.

"Well, you need to finish her braids, and come tell him that yourself, because he's been pouting since he's gotten out," she said, smiling as you covered your mouth, completely shocked.

"He's actually out? People were saying it, but I thought it was just his fans talking crazy," you shook your head, beginning to feel guilty.

"Where's your phone? He said he tried calling you, but you weren't answering"