𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄, ᵈᵈ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ

ෆ after an argument, you decide to get on live, being petty

'Answer the phone,' David texted for the millionth time.

Rolling your eyes, you ignored the messages. He most likely wanted to give a half ass apology, promising to take you somewhere later. He was the one who asked you to come to New York. However, from the moment you landed, he ignored your calls.

He couldn't answer the phone, but could post on his Instagram, obviously at the studio. From his friend's stories, you immediately knew why he didn't want you there, there were plenty of girls in the room.

Being petty, you simply stopped sharing your location with him, which quickly caught his attention. Now he wanted to call, questioning why you turned your location off. You passed a few words with him, before you decided you were done arguing, hanging up in his face.

Now at your hotel room, he was going between begging and threatening, trying to find out where you were and for you to answer the phone. What he didn't know was turning your location off wasn't as petty as you could get.

Propping your phone up on the counter, you brushed your hair, watching the countdown before the live started. Quickly the viewers went up, as people kept joining.

"Hey y'all," You said, reaching for your purse, grabbing your lipgloss from inside. Wearing the tight Skims set, you were sure blogs would have things to say, but you couldn't even care at the moment.

Picking the phone up, you applied the gloss, hopping on the bed. You laid down, looking at the comments. "What y'all up too?"

'missing youuu 💔'
'tryna link with you'
'i love you'
'where u at'

Seeing the recent comment, you ignored it. Soon enough, DD kept requesting to join the live, but you acted like you didn't see his comments.

'y/n is with DD Osama?'
'yeah, I think they been together for a min'
'y/n ur man going crazy in the comments'
'pls answer this man'

Groaning, you finally accepted his request. He sat in the car, a frown in place. "Where you at?"

"Why?"

"Fuck you mean, why? You turning yo location off and shit, turn it back on," he said, trying not to yell, while on the live.

"How that song go? I ain't never turned myself in, do yo job, bitch come find me," you laughed, while he kept a straight face.

"You think I'm playing, if I get you, it's on," he said, getting out of the car.

"Well, you better be ready to knuckle up," you smirked, confused when he left the live.

"Anyways, ignore him. It's crazy though, I'm in your city and I'm supposed to wait around until you ready for me. But let it be the other way around, I put everything on hold to be with you," you ranted, answering a few comments here and there, until there was a knock on the door.

"Hold up y'all, that might be my room service, I ordered some wings-

"What was all that shit you was talking?" DD stood on the other side of the door.

"How-

"What, you thought I wasn't gon' find you and pull up, and you was talking about knuckle up," he said, walking into the room, shutting the door.

The live was going crazy, he really pulled up.

"End the live"

"No, they need to see, in case you whoop my ass"

"I ain't finna fight you, she done for tonight," he snatched you phone, telling the live, before ending it.

"How you find out where I was at?" You crossed your arms.

"I'ma always find you, as long as you mines, ma," he said, stepping closer, but you backed away.

"Yeah, go back to the studio, with your friends and all the groupies," you told him, attempting to push him away, but failing as he wrapped his arms around you, kissing your cheek repeatedly.

"My fault, I wanna chill with you, I ain't mean to hurt you," his voice softened.

"Whatever, DD," you shook your head.

"I mean it, but that live shit wasn't cool, you showing your body off like you ain't got a mans," he shook his head.

"I knew you would see it," you said, grinning as he smacked teeth.

"Go change, I gotta surprise for you"