𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐄, ᵏᵃʸ ᶠˡᵒᶜᵏ

ෆ no one could ever be good enough for you, except himincludes smut

includes smut

"You look beautiful, as always," Josh complimented, as you picked at the pasta in front of you

"Thank you," you smiled at him.

It had been a week since seeing or texting Kevin. He had sent a few messages, but you ignored them all. After seeing a some girl grinding on him, and him not taking your anger serious, reminding you, the two of you weren't dating, you decided to fall back.

Choosing to hang around Josh, an older guy from work, who had the most obvious crush.

Even though you missed his cute smile, nice eyes, sense of humor, body-i'm going off track. The point is, you had been spending all of your time with Josh to avoid even thinking about him.

"We should go somewhere next week," Josh started.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Maybe Miami, I know you've talked about going," he said.

"Josh, I can't just drop everything and go from New York to Miami," I told him.

"Of course you can, you know I like taking care of you, you deserve it," he said, reaching over to hold your hand.

You were about to respond when you heard commotion outside the restaurant. Kevin soon walked in, with his manager, some girl following behind him. They were seated close by, and you quickly turned your head, hoping to not be noticed.

"I really am thankful, I'll put in my vacation time at work," you said.

"Doesn't that look like that rapper, uh Kay Flock?" Josh asked, nodding towards them.

Turning towards their table slowly, you looked at him. Your stomach dropped, as his eyes shifted your way, looking at you.

"I think so," you said calmly. For the rest of the night, you were terrified of looking back at him. Perhaps it was because you were here with Josh. Still, you would be lying, if you said you didn't feel jealous.