𝐘𝐎𝐔 & 𝐌𝐄, ᵏᵃʸ ᶠˡᵒᶜᵏ

ෆ he can't help that he only wants you to himselfincludes smut

includes smut

ෆ he can't help that he only wants you to himselfincludes smut

You could hate your boyfriend, Kay Kay, sometimes. He, like most men, could never take what he was dishing out. Sitting boredly, in the studio, while he stood in the booth, you couldn't help but think back to your fight, just a few days ago.

With his new found fame, it was common to get 'I'm coming to you as a woman...' messages from groupies, being tagged to things about your boyfriend, or some even boldly telling you, they would fuck Kay. None of these things bothered you, knowing it all came with becoming a star.

Kay enjoyed the attention, none of the girls he'd risk his relationship over, but who didn't like being fawned over by hundreds of thousands of people? What Kay didn't like with this new found fame, was the attention it brought to you, his lady.

Quickly, blogs found you, blowing you up, over night. You now had men from all over, even some women, in your inbox, lusting over you, and that alone drove Kay crazy.

Which finally led to the huge argument, from the week previous. Tagging along with Kay and his friends, going to a party, in the end, you sat, bored out of your mind, as he talked with them, along with others. Finally, having enough, you told him you were going to the bathroom. He told you he'd come along, but you left before he could even make a move.

Now that you were away from him, it was like you became a magnet, the men flocking to you from every direction. An older man offering to get you a drink, you accepted, getting a shot. Throwing it back with ease, you soon found yourself, dancing among others, bunched up against one another.

Soon enough, some guy came behind you, softly holding your hips, moving in sync with you, as you danced to the beat. You hardly paid him any mind, but from the glimpse, you could tell he was handsome.

It seemed like you had been dancing forever, when you were literally snatched away, colliding with a very angry Kay. He began threatening the guy, his hand going to his waist, where his gun was tucked.