𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐑, ˢᵏⁱˡˡᵃ ᵇᵃᵇʸ [𝐢𝐢]

ෆ he gets you back for the prank you pulled

"What's good, y'all already know who it is, I'm about to prank y/n, right back, I ain't admitting to her, but she got me, had my pressure high and everything, but it's cool, let's see low long she gonna last, with me ignoring her," he said, sittin...

"What's good, y'all already know who it is, I'm about to prank y/n, right back, I ain't admitting to her, but she got me, had my pressure high and everything, but it's cool, let's see low long she gonna last, with me ignoring her," he said, sitting the camera on the counter.

Since you had pranked him and apologized, you assumed you were back in his good graces. But he didn't forget, and he was getting you back. You had to be going on as if nothing happened, just as he wanted because you weren't going to expect him to be acting so distant.

"Good morning," you told him, coming down the stairs. He didn't say anything, continuing to scroll on his phone. Smiling, you looked back at him confusedly.

"Uh, good morning," you faced him, walking closer, but he got up, going to the couch, away from you.

Frowning, you let it go, not wanting to let something so simple ruin your morning. Beginning to cook breakfast, you were shocked and caught off guard by Trevon being so quiet. "Do you want eggs?" You asked him, but he again, didn't respond. Rolling your eyes, you decided to not give him any.

You didn't understand what his problem was, but you weren't going to play into whatever mind games he felt like playing, you thought.

While you trying to wrap your brain around why he was acting this way. He was enjoying every second of it. Certain moments he'd glance at you, and feel bad. However, knowing it was only a prank took some of the guilt away.

For the next few hours, he continued to ignore you, brushing you off, dodging you perfectly. He didn't think it was possible, but he followed through. By night time, he came into the room to find you laid across the bed, a sad expression on your face.

No matter how much you tired to busy yourself, none of it compared to spending time with him. He felt guilty, and decided it was time to end the prank.

"Y/n," he called out, holding the camera in his hands.

"Now you wanna talk-" turning to face him, seeing the camera, you immediately realized this was supposed to be a prank. Bursting into tears, you threw the pillow at him, which he caught easily.

"Aw, I'm sorry mama, I got you tho," he said, wiping your tears with his thumb.

"That was a terrible prank," you wiped your eyes.

"How you think I felt?" He asked, lying next to you, wrapping his arm around you, pulling you close.

"That's it y'all, like, comment, and subscribe, and let me know who prank was better, even though, I know it was me," He shrugged, before you hit his chest.

"My bad, mama," he said, kissing your forehead, before turning the camera off.

"That was mean," you whined.

"And yours was better?"

"But I'm just a girl"