𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐎, ᵏᵃʸ ᶠˡᵒᶜᵏ [𝐢𝐢]

ෆ you thought he was the man of your dreams, until he didn't have his way

Waking up, you felt trapped, you began to panic, before you noticed the tattooed arm

Waking up, you felt trapped, you began to panic, before you noticed the tattooed arm. It eased your racing heart a bit, realizing it was Kevin. However, remembering the previous transpired events, had you on edge.

You hadn't seen him in years and the first thing you did when you saw him, was sleep with him. Being with Kevin made you irrational, you couldn't think, blindly doing whatever he led you to do. Trying to carefully lift his arm, his grasp tightened, pulling you closer.

"What you doin?" His raspy voice mumbled.

"I have to pee," you said, gulping away any signs of nervousness. He kissed his teeth, moving his arm, letting you go. You could feel his hard gaze on you, as you entered the bathroom.

Shutting the door, you released the air you hadn't realized you were holding back. You didn't even have to use the bathroom, but rather needed to be alone to properly process what was happening. After a few minutes, you flushed the toilet, turning on the faucet, staring at your reflection.

Certain areas were already beginning to bruise from Kevin's rough handling. Washing your hands, you began brushing and washing your teeth and face. Patting your face dry, you flinched as the door swung open.

"You said you had to piss," he said, walking past you, lifting the toilet lid. You didn't say anything, shoving the toothpaste covered brush into your mouth. You kept your head down, occasionally looking up, feeling his eyes roaming up and down your nude figure.

Once you finished, you turned on the shower, grabbing a fresh cloth, you got in, submerging yourself into the lava tempered water. The heat seemed to clear your mind, giving you a chance to think logically. Kevin was quiet, only the faucet running, could heard faintly, outside of the shower.

He had to leave. You couldn't be with him, not with his history, when you had so much to lose now. You had built a life, outside of his, one that couldn't be ruined. From the way that he was acting, you knew he was his same old self, if not more manic from being in prison.