𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, ˢᵏⁱˡˡᵃ ᵇᵃᵇʸ

ෆ you're wasting your time, in this endless situationship✎ that's enough toxic content for the week 🧎🏽🔫

✎ that's enough toxic content for the week 🧎🏽🔫

ෆ you're wasting your time, in this endless situationship✎ that's enough toxic content for the week 🧎🏽🔫

"You said you loved me," your scream filled the walls, as you threw the porcelain plate at Trevon.

"Chill out," he shouted, moving out the way, as it shattered.

"Fuck you, you did this to me," you cried.

"You knew I was married, why the fuck would I bring a baby into this world with you, when we are not together"

"Not together?"

"That's not what I meant-

"Get out," you said, watching as he stormed away.

When did you stoop so low? Involving yourself with a married man. To make matters worse, you didn't feel an ounce of sympathy, only sadness from your most recent dilemma. You once had men lined up, waiting for an opportunity, and you threw it all away, for motherfucking Skilla Baby.

If only you hadn't gone to the concert. Everyone was going into a frenzy about the show, Travis Scott, Rob49, Sexyy Redd, who wouldn't be there. You didn't care much for attending, but your friend, Lauren, was more inclined to go, seeing it was being promoted everywhere.

She kept saying how Rob49 and Skilla Baby always made the crowd go crazy, even going as far as getting backstage passes to take a picture with them after. You found her excitement adorable, but only went because she was paying your way.

Sure enough, the concert was as good as it was being promoted to be. Everyone made sure to give a good show, as the audience went wild. Once in the back, you boredly stood around. A few members of Skilla Baby's team flirted with you, but you paid them no mind. Lauren was first to get her picture, calling you over to join.

He couldn't keep his eyes off you, asking if you wanted his autograph or anything, giving him your hand, he jotted down his number. Raising your eyebrow, you smiled, leaving with Lauren as she was still too high on the adrenaline to notice what happened. You contemplated texting the number, he was married after all. Apparently he had gotten married to some Instagram model, about a year ago. However, he was too discreet writing the digits for this to be his first rodeo.