Cozy - Felix

The rain outside is loudly pounding against the windows. It's the kind of night that makes you want to curl up in front of a fireplace with a warm blanket and a good book. Or, in your case, with your boyfriend, Felix. You're sitting on the worn-out couch in his dorm, your fingers entwined as you watch the rain pour down the window, the streetlights creating streaks of yellow and white across the wet pavement.

You lean over, nudging him with your shoulder, and he glances over at you with a grin.

"What?" he asks innocently, his eyes sparkling in the dim light.

You roll your eyes and laugh, feeling the warmth of his body against yours.

"You know what I'm talking about," you say, running your fingers through his messy hair. "Come on, admit it. You like it when I wear your shirts."

He grins wider, leaning in to kiss your nose.

"Well, you look really hot in them," he says, his voice low and husky. "But you're right. I do like it when you wear them."

He pauses for a moment, considering something.

"Maybe I should just buy you a whole new wardrobe so you can wear my clothes all the time."

You laugh, shaking your head.

"Oh, really? So I'm just your fashion accessory now?" you tease, poking him in the ribs.

He winces and pretends to pout, but you can tell he's enjoying the playful banter.

The rain outside continues to batter the window, the thunder rolling in the distance like an ominous warning. You lean back against the couch, feeling the familiar comfort of Felix's presence washing over you. It's moments like these that make you realize how lucky you are to have him in your life.

"So," you say, trying to sound casual, "how's work going these days?"

You know he's been stressed out about that big project the company has come up with, and you want to make sure he's doing okay.

He sighs, looking thoughtful for a moment.

"You know, it's been rough. But I think we're finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel." He hesitates, then adds, "I just wish I could spend more time with you."

You reach over, squeezing his hand gently. "I know, me too. But you're doing important work, and I'm proud of you for that. And we'll make it work, okay? We always do."

The words seem to give him a little boost, and he smiles at you gratefully.

"Yeah, you're right. I love you, you know that?"

You smile back, feeling the warmth spread through your chest.

"I love you too, you big goof."

The rain lets up a bit, and the thunder seems to move further away. Through the window, you can see a few brave souls walking their dogs in the wet streets. You lean closer to Felix, taking in his familiar cologne. "Hey," you say, "what do you say we order some pizza and watch a movie tonight? Just a little escape from reality for a few hours?"

He looks at you with those sparkling eyes, considering your offer.

"That sounds like a plan," he finally says, a smile spreading across his face. "Alright, but you have to promise me one thing."

"What's that?" you ask, arching an eyebrow.

"That you'll let me pick the movie." He grins, and you can't help but laugh.

"Deal," you say, shaking his hand. "You know I'm not a fan of horror, though. I draw the line at that."

He laughs, pulling you closer.

"Alright, alright. I won't make you watch anything too scary. How about we go with a romantic comedy?"

As the evening unfolds, you both settle into the familiar rhythm of your nights together. You order pizza, then sprawl out on the couch, the TV flickering to life with the opening credits of a classic rom-com. The movie is harmless, predictable, and exactly what you need right now. It's comforting to be surrounded by the familiarity of Felix's embrace, the worn-out couch beneath you, and the smell of takeout pizza wafting through the air. Cuddling closer to him you can't help but feel safe and happy.