3.

OLIVIA POV 

Today is the day that we are taking the kids to Disney World. We decided that it would be a nice family trip and the kids have never been. Taking a family vacation is super crazy and Spencer always has some kind of weird fan encounters. 

I don't know why Spencer booked a flight for 4:00 am but I'll have to push through. It's great that we can use our PJ (private jet) to go places and not have to be on a plane with tons of people. The kids can always just go back to sleep on there. 

"Okay Amara, let's grab your brother and sisters and head out of here. Daddy's waiting in the car so we have to hurry." I tell her as she just looks at me from the baby carrier. Traveling with kids is so much harder than traveling with 2 people or let alone myself. 

We load up in the car and head to where the PJ is. I am so glad that we are doing a family vacation, I feel like it is super well deserved and needed. 

ON THE JET

"Mommy look, it's food. Can I eat it?" Angel asks. We usually don't let them eat this late but one bite couldn't hurt. 

"Sure baby, don't eat too much, remember breakfast is at 7

"Sure baby, don't eat too much, remember breakfast is at 7." I remind her as she takes a bite, this was supposed to be for Spencer and me but now I guess it's for Angel. 

I am just hoping that Spencer and I can get some alone time so that I can get a nice massage and night with my husband. This trip is for the kids but we also have Ms. Grace flying in just in case we wanted a date night.  I just hope that no crazy shit goes down. 

SPENCER POV 

"Daddy, why are you and Mommy so busy with the twins? It's like you don't care about me anymore." Lani tells me and it truthfully breaks my heart. 

She had woken up when I checked on her. I hate that she feels this way and that makes me think that this is the reason why she is fighting with her sister, to get some attention. I know that while we're here, we need to have a daddy-daughter date. 

"Baby girl, that's not true. Liv and I love you to pieces. You'll always be our baby. You were my first child and I'll never forget that. We spend so much time with the twins because they're so tiny. They don't know the things that you do, so we have to teach them." I tell her as she nods. 

I lay down with her until she fell asleep. As much as I want to sit here and sleep as well, I promised Liv a night to ourselves, we need it before this hectic week we have planned with the kids. I walk to the door and lightly chuckle to myself, seeing that we both sleep wildly. 

"I thought you got lost

"I thought you got lost. So, I started without you." She tells me as I join her on the couch. 

"It's cool. Lani had a question for me so I had to answer it for her, and then I stayed with her before she fell asleep." I tell her as she puts her head on my shoulder. 

I can tell that this is going to be a long night but I wouldn't want it any other way. Liv and I stay up watching a movie until Angel comes and wakes us up. Turns out we made it to Florida and we landed within the next 5 minutes. 

OLIVIA POV 

"Alrighty, I think I got everything off the jet." I say to no one really but myself. I finish putting the kids things in the car and then we drive to the house that we rented. Call us bougie, but we like our privacy and security. 

This house is just amazing

This house is just amazing. I wouldn't mind living here in this house but Florida is a no-go for me. Since we're here for 7 days, I say we make the most out of it, even the master bedroom. It wouldn't hurt breaking into it. 

"I want this room" "NO I WANT IT!" "I'M THE OLDEST!" "MOMMY HELP ME!!!" I hear the girls yell back and forth as the twins just look at them, they have no clue what's happening and I am glad that they don't.

"Angel, Lani called it first so she gets it. You can have the room down the hall, okay?" I tell her as she runs that way. You gotta love kids. Lani tells me she wants to play with the twins and I tell her okay, it shouldn't be too bad. 

I love seeing her be the big sister that she is, it makes me miss my sibling even more and my parents, Lord knows if they were here, it'd be so much better, but they're not, so I have to mourn. Luckly, I have a family that I will never leave.

SPENCER POV 

"Babe, this bed is nice, it makes me want a nap. Should we have a mini cuddle session?" I ask her as I get off the bed. 

"I have a better idea. How about you just sit back and relax, while I make sure you have a memorable first experience in this bedroom. It's the least I can do, you've been spoiling me so it's time for me to spoil you..." She tells me as she strattles my lap, this was what I was least expecting but I am about to have a hell of a time.

We get a little too caught up in the moment that we don't hear Lani run into our room panicked. 

"MOMMY! DADDY! ANGEL

"MOMMY! DADDY! ANGEL..SHE'S NOT BREATHING!!!" She says as Liv and I immediately run to see what's wrong...what a great way to start our vacation huh?

TO BE CONTINUED....