6.

2 DAYS LATER

SPENCER POV

Liv's been giving me the cold shoulder these past few days and I hate it. I know I hit below the belt and that was never my intention. Liv is a great mother; now, she's having mom guilt just because of what I said. 

I hate when I let my ego talk because I always say hurtful things. I can control it, but at that exact moment, it felt like I was getting less and less attention. I need to ensure that I am doing everything I can to support my wife.

"Lani, come on sweetheart, we have to go. Disney awaits." I hear Liv say as her face lights up.

"Coming Mommy," Lani says just as joyfully. 

I walk up behind Liv and wrap my hands around her waist. To my surprise, she doesn't do anything, which makes me assume that maybe she's not mad at me anymore. I want my wife back, I want us to make memories, and have fun on this trip.

"You smell good. Liv, can we talk?" I tell her as she gathers all the kids and takes their pictures. 

"When we get back, if today's a good day, then yes, we can talk." She tells me as I lean in for a kiss and she pulls away, giving me her cheek. 

I guess some part of her is still mad about the other day and honestly, I can't blame her

I guess some part of her is still mad about the other day and honestly, I can't blame her. I called her a bad mom and some other things, hell, I would be pissed too. 

OLIVIA POV

The last thing I want to do is argue with Spencer. I just want to enjoy this time with my kids and make memories. Luckily, my pregnancy test came back negative so that lifted like 50,000 weights off my shoulder.

I haven't told Spencer but we have a new partner at the firm and he will be working directly with me. I know Spencer is the jealous type, so I'll tell him when we get back home, hopefully. I snapped a picture of Amara, Angel, Spencer, and me before we headed out the door. 

"Okay, some ground rules

"Okay, some ground rules. Don't run off, stay close, and most importantly have fun and eat good food." Spencer tells them as I laugh. That was not the best but hey, the kids understood it so that's all that matters. 

We hop in the car and drive to Disney. I am a bit hesitant because when Spencer is around, people don't understand the meaning of privacy. They love crowding around us and it scares my babies to death, I pray that this doesn't happen.

OMNISCIENT POV 

The James Family arrives at Disney and engages on tons of rides and hella good food.  The kids are having fun. Spelivia is holding hands, and Amara and Andre are officially sleeping. All is well until a swarm of fans surround the family. 

"SPENCER CAN I GET A PIC??? PLEASE, PLEASE!!!"  One fan calls out 

"CAN I HAVE YOUR BABIES???" Another supporter calls out, making Olivia feel very uncomfortable. 

"Guys, please, I'm just trying to have a peaceful and fun day with my fam-actually, what's a few pictures right?" Spencer says earning a groan from Liv. 

He had promised her that he would not take pictures with any fans or supporters and here he is...it's going to be hell for him at the house. Liv leaves and takes her and the kids to get something to eat. 

SPENCER POV 

I've been over here taking pictures for a good 45 minutes and I just know that my wife is heated. I did the exact thing I told her I wasn't going to do. She's been with the kids all day and I've been here. I walk around attempting to find them. 

After a while, I texted Liv and asked where they were...to my surprise, they left. 

Where'd y'all go?...Delivered 3:25 pm

I took the kids back to the house because they were all sleepy and upset that you wanted to take pictures rather than spend time with them... Read 3:27 pm

Come on Liv, that's not fair. You guys could've waited... Delivered 3:30 pm 

Look, Spencer, we talked about this, and not only am I upset, but so are your kids. I might work a ton but I sure as hell don't break promises to my husband and children...I'll see you when you get home... Read 3:34 pm

I call Darnell and he gives me a ride back home

I call Darnell and he gives me a ride back home. I walk into the house and see all the kids and Liv sleeping. I see the box of tissues and it makes me assume that Liv's been crying...I know I need to make it up to her, but I don't know how. 

I walk into the bathroom, and to my surprise, there are 2 pregnancy tests just sitting on the counter. I don't understand why Liv would keep this from me. She didn't even tell me she bought these...okay Liv, I see the game you want to play.

TO BE CONTINUED 

New characters introduced next chapter...I promise.

My One and Only update coming soon

Who was in the wrong here?

-T