24.

OLIVIA POV 

"NO, get off the bed! Stop it, Angel what did I say?" I tell her as she continues jumping on the bed. 

"But Mommy, it's fun! I can flwy!" She tells me as I grab her off the bed and put her on the ground just as Spencer walks to the door. 

This isn't how I wanted to start my morning. I just wanted peace. I checked the monitor and saw Angel jumping up and down on the bed. I knew I needed to go and get her so that's exactly what I did. 

After 10 minutes of going back and forth, I decided she needed to talk to her dad. If I can't get through to her so she can understand, he'll be able to. He's been so much help ever since he found out we were expecting, I want another one just because of how he has lessened my stress. 

"Spencer, get your daughter. I have to go get the twins ready." I tell him as he looks at me weirdly. 

"Why you gotta say it like that? You make it sound like I'm in trouble

"Why you gotta say it like that? You make it sound like I'm in trouble." He states as I walk past him. 

I raise my eyebrow, and he immediately just goes into the room. I love seeing him be a husband, but seeing him be a father to our children is what makes me even happier. The way that he loves them is like no other and I wouldn't change it. 

SPENCER POV 

It's been a few hours since breakfast, and everything has calmed down. Liv is in the room getting comfortable, Angel and the twins are in the playroom, and Lani is just chilling upstairs. Liv and I figured it was time to have a proper talk with her about everything going on. 

"Alright, I'm ready. I'm comfortable with something that might be uncomfortable, but hey, I want to know what's going on with Lani. She's never been this hostile with me ever. So getting to the bottom of this will be the least of my worries." Liv tells me as we walk hand in hand upstairs.