11.

OMNISCIENT POV

Spencer and Olivia just got home from a night at the hotel that was well worth it and well deserved. It was now time to snap back to reality and get back on schedule. Since it's Saturday, Spencer surprisingly has a game, and yes, we're all going. 

I usually tend to keep the kids out of the public eye for safety reasons, but we know how news reporters are. Football games are fun and entertaining, but not when you have 4 kids, two of them are babies begging for attention. 

"Okay babies, we're gonna go watch Daddy play, who's excited?" I ask as I receive no answer. 

"Oh I am Mama, I get to run on the field and do cartwheels," Kehlani tells me as I shake my head. 

"Yeah, honey sure," I tell her as we all get into the car

"Yeah, honey sure," I tell her as we all get into the car. Before the game, I let the kids go into the locker room and see Spencer, just so they know that he's there. 

30 MINUTES LATER 

I pull up to the stadium and make sure that each kid has a kid or has a hand. I have so much anxiety leaving the house because I never actually know what kind of attitudes or behaviors I'll get today. 

We check in get our VIP badges and make our way to the locker rooms. On our way there, we get stopped by a woman, someone who I have never seen before, and she tells us that we are not allowed to see the players. 

"Umm, excuse me, you're not allowed back there. That's for VIP and staff members only." She tells me as I just look her up and down. 

"I am VIP, and who the hell are you?" I ask her as she smirks at me and laughs

This bitch thinks that shit is funny. Oh, she'll learn. We stare at each other for a few minutes until she realizes I have kids. Her face softens up and I wrap my hands around my kids. This woman is a rando, so seeing her staring at my kids is weird...we will get into this locker room.