18.

CONTINUATION OF LAST CHAPTER

Inspiration for this chapter: ChrisElizondo7

IN COOPERATING MOTHER'S DAY IN HERE AS WELL.

SPENCER POV

Since tomorrow is Mother's Day, I wanted to do something special for my girl and shower her with gifts, starting tonight. While she's upstairs putting down the kids and taking a shower, I run to the car and get all of the gifts I had prepared.

I set everything up just as she was walking down the stairs with a shocked expression on her face. It makes me happy when I have the opportunity to spoil my wife because she deserves it more than anyone else in this world.

"Spencer, you didn't." She says as she admires the presents on the kitchen counter.

"Best believe I did

"Best believe I did. Now, this isn't all of it but I didn't want to overwhelm you tonight so I saved some of the major things for tomorrow, but go ahead and open them." I tell her as she jumps up and down and squeals quietly.

"Baby this is too much! Thank you!" She says as we share a kiss. This woman is my everything and I know she going to tear up when she reads the card.

She picks up the card and prepares herself for what I have to say

She picks up the card and prepares herself for what I have to say. She knows how deep and real I can get, even though I got emotional writing this. She has sacrificed so much for all of us and she deserves this.

Olivia Marie Baker-James,

Baby, you are my world. Man, what would life be without you in it? When I first laid eyes on you, I knew I wanted you to be the mother of my children. You are so special to me and the kids. I appreciate you and I know sometimes we may argue and fight, but at the end of the day, you know what's right not just for me but for our children as well. I wanted to thank you for being the best mother you can be to our babies. They may push the limits and cause you stress, but you never lash out at them and you always shower them with love. I know this is pretty long, so I'll write my closing remarks, but thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking Lani under your wing. I know that y'all's relationship is rocky at the moment, but I love how you never leave her side and are always there when she needs it. Baby I love you and so do the kids.

Love, Spencer

"Babe...stop it. I wasn't planning on crying tonight. This means more than you will ever know. Being a mother was something that I have always dreamed of and now that I have my babies and husband, I couldn't ask God for more. I love you so much." She says wiping tears from her eyes and kissing me.

We head to bed as I text the decorating crew and make sure that we are still on for tomorrow

We head to bed as I text the decorating crew and make sure that we are still on for tomorrow. I don't like people in my house late at night, so I am making the sacrifice of staying up to make sure Liv has the perfect day tomorrow. We snuggle in bed until she is finally asleep, and they text me that they are here, and we start decorating. I love this woman and I know she's going to enjoy her day.

OLIVIA POV

Today is a day that I will cherish forever. This is the Mother's Day that makes everything special because not only am I celebrating with my loves, it's the day I get to announce that our family will be complete with this new baby.

I couldn't be happier that God entrusted me with this opportunity and dream to be the mother I have always wanted. Having 5 kids wasn't on my agenda, but God wouldn't give me a challenge if he knew I couldn't handle it.

"Mommy...happy moders day! I love you!" Angel states as she comes running into the room.

"Fuck. What time is it?" I say to no one in particular when Angel answers my question.

"Mommy, that's a no-no word, but sissy said that it is 10:30 and Daddy's gone." Right as she said that all of the kids walked into the room. Where could Spencer possibly be?

I get myself out of bed and freshen up

I get myself out of bed and freshen up. As I finish my makeup, I hear Spencer walk into the room with a bouquet, which makes my heart melt. This man loves me. After the gifts last night, I know he went all out today.

"For my lovely, incredible, and amazing wife. We love you and thank you for being not only the best mother but a great wife to me." He says as he hands me the bouquet and all the kids hug me.

It's mornings like this that I yearn for. Peaceful, loving, enjoyable, and romantic. Spending time with the people that I love on a day that celebrates just me. I feel like a superwoman and I am so appreciative for the family I was blessed to have.

OMNISCIENT POV

The day continued to be great for Olivia and the James family. They all showered Liv with beautiful gifts and flowers. They went to dinner and spent some time watching movies and enjoying each other's presence.

Spencer knew he needed to get Lani and Liv in a room together so that they could have an honest conversation, but he didn't want to overwhelm or upset Liv on this day, so he waited until tomorrow.

There was a knock at the door, and when they opened it, their worst nightmare came true.

"Did you miss me?" Jordan asked with a smile on her face.

TO BE CONTINUED

I had to leave a cliffhanger because it's what I do best! Happy belated Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mothers out there.

-T

Please comment, vote, and recommend