C H A P T E R ~ 7

Navy Brook Routledge

I woke up the next day on the sofa alone and hearing loud banging of cupboards slamming shut over and over. Luckily John B was at work or he would flip.

"Yknow Jay the more you keep slamming the cupboard doors the closer I am to slamming your head with one" I sighed at the boy whilst sitting up and looking over at him.

"Navy there is no food. No beer. No nothing. All we have is water and fruit. I don't eat fruit you know that" he said walking over to the sofa and pacing back and forth in front of me whilst moving his hands around in an exaggerated manner.

"JJ your making me dizzy stop fucking walking back and forth and just eat some damn fruit for once in your life. It won't kill you man" I replied standing up and walking over to the boy and stopping him in his tracks.

"Nope no can do get dressed cupcake we're going shopping" he winked before walking out the door. "Is shopping your version of stealing still Jay?" I questioned. "You know me so well princess" he smirked at me through the window.

I rolled my eyes before walking into my room and getting dressed into a black bikini and throwing over some denim shorts and one of John Bs Hawaiian tops and my converse and brushing out my hair and placing my red bandana over top that my farther gave me when I was 10.

(Hair inspo)

I placed my phone in my back pocket before walking out the room and towards JJ who was leant against his bike rolling a joint

"You better be sharing that" I said as I walked over to him which caused his head to snap up and look me up and down. "Damn Nay you look hot" he smirked.

"Shut up and let's go" I replied giving his hat a gentle nock infront of his eyes. "Bitch" I heard him say under breath causing me to smile.

Once we were on the bike we drove to the shop that was just down the road and pulled up outside.

"Okay N same plan as always..." JJ started but got cut off by me saying "yeah yeah I know Jay. Distract the guy at the counter whilst you do the stealing I know don't worry we've been doing this since we were 14" and rolling my eyes. "Perfect now in you go" he said whilst shoving me towards the door and placing his sunglasses on my head.

God knows what he would have done without me being here. He relies on me for everything and I mean EVERYTHING if you couldn't already tell.

Just then I walked into the shop playing slightly with my hair and putting JJs sunglasses over my eyes whilst walking around a bit to not be too obvious.