C H A P T E R ~ 20

Navy Brook Routledge

"John do you care to enlighten me on why the actual fuck we are awake at 8:30 for no reason?" I scolded my brother as I walked out the house following him with JJ still half asleep holding onto me.

"We my dear sister are going to school" he smiled. "Why the fuck are we going to school it doesn't start for another week?" I questioned.

"Because we got a letter from DCS saying you still haven't enrolled back in" he huffed as he sat in the drivers seat. "Fuck sake" I sighed as I got in the passenger seat and watched as JJ practically threw himself on the back seats causing me to laugh.

"Why do I have to come" I heard JJ groan from the back seat. "Because i remember rightly you dropped out after Navy over here left so we have to re enroll you as well" John B replied as we pulled away from the house.

Hold on.

"Jayj you dropped out of school?" I questioned the blonde as I turned to face him who was now fully awake as he never told me he left school. "Nope. No idea what you're talking about" he shrugged as he sat up right. "JJ Maybank" I replied in a more firm tone.

He let down a very noticeable gulp before saying "okay okay fine. Yes. I dropped out when you left. Happy?" "Very" I replied and turned around and watched as we drove down the road towards school.

~~~~

"Ugh I already hate this place" I sighed as I walked out of the building and towards the Twinkie. "Cmon N it's not that bad" John B said as he threw me the keys to drive and in response I just raised my eyebrows at him. "Am with Nay dude. This place is hell" JJ said agreeing with me.

I smiled at my boyfriend before jumping in the drivers seat but moving the seat forwards a little bit.

"Hey yo don't move my seat you short ass" John B protested as he got in the back. "Hey it's not my fault that's I got our mums hight" I protested back. "I think it's cute she has to move the seat" JJ shrugged as he started rolling a joint.

"Ofc you would" John B sighed in defeat as I started to drive off. "What's that supposed to mean?" JJ defended as he turned to face my brother.

"Nothing other than your pussy whipped" the brown haired boy shrugged. "I- fuck I hate it when you're right" the blonde replied causing me to let out a small laugh.

~~~~

It had been a few hours since me and JJ had re enrolled at school and me and the two boys were now sat on the back porch talking about god knows what whilst passing around a blunt.

"Anyone up for that bonfire tonight?" I asked.

"Duh"
"What sort of question is that?"

They both replied in unison causing me to giggle. "Okay lemme text the group" I replied whilst pulling my phone out of my pocket.

Outer hoes ✌️😙

Navy boat🍸
Hey losers you up for the bonfire tonight?
Meet there at 6:30 if you are!!!

Mother 🙇‍♀️ (Kie)
Duh no need to ask me twice.

Cleo babes💋
See you there babes💋