C H A P T E R ~ 11

Navy Brook Routledge

It had been 2 days since me and JJ had kissed and we hadn't talked about it. To be honest I was to scared to incase he didn't like me like I liked him.

Shit.

I admitted I like him. Oh no. Fuck.

"Navy you coming down" I heard Kie shout from her kitchen. "Yeah give me a second" I shouted back. Oh yeah I forgot to say I was at Kies house as we had work on the evening shift for a Friday so we were going to be really busy.

"Okayyy I've got everything let's go" I said walking down the stairs. "Wowww don't you look hot" the brown haired girl said whilst winking at me.

I had a long black backless dress which had a slit up my left leg followed by my usual dirty white converse. I also had straightened my hair for the first time in months. Along with JJs shark tooth necklace around my neck.

"What and you don't" I asked the girl who was wearing a blue denim skirt and a black halter top with her hair down.

"Ugh I hate working Friday night shifts" Kie sighed as we walked out to my car. "At least you're not stuck at the bar all night girl" I said whilst unlocking the car and climbing in. "Good point" she laughed.

Once we had set off the tanned girl spoke up and asked "did something happen between you and JJ or am I being stupid?" whilst raising her brows at me. "No you're not being stupid" I said whilst smiling at the memory. "GIRL TELL ME RIGHT NOW" she squealed.

"No need to shout man I don't need to go deaf before this shift" I laughed. "Navy Brook Routledge. Tell me EVERYTHING" she demanded.

"Okay okay so basically we were hanging out with JB and Sarah the other day and he was flirting with me like he usually does but not like normal. It was I don't know different if you know what I mean. Then we went to a pizza place and this ugly ass bitch tried to flirt with him and he just ignored her. Like okay tell me if I'm delusional or not but he NEVER used to ignore girls until I came home. And she was pissing me off so I just snapped and told her to stop flirting with my boyfriend. BOYFRIEND kie. I don't even know what came out of my mouth. Then later when we were at home it was just us as JB decided to stay at Sarah's for a shag, Y'know his usual, so we had a pamper night and did face masks in the bathroom so it didn't get all over my bed and did his first before mine. Then as I was finishing up the last section of my own he wrapped his arms around my waist and was staring at me in the mirror in awe. So I turned around and asked what he was looking at then he just cut me off by kissing me and omg I could have melted. It was perfect. He also said he's been waiting to do that for ages so I said same then we took the masks off and went to bed cuddling one another but that's nothing new" I said like it was casual as anything.

"YOU GUYS KISSED OMG DOES THAT MEAN THE POUGE ON POUGE RULE IS OFFICIALLY OVER" she screamed. "I dont know kie. I haven't spoke to him all day and everyone knows we're the reason that rule was made in the first place" I sighed before watching as the Twinkie drove past us at a junction heading towards the wreck.

"Oh you have got to be shitting me" I breathed out.

JJ Maybank

Me and John B were currently headed to the wreck to pick up some food for later as everyone else was busy.

Sarah was out of town with rose and Wheezie, Pope and Cleo were having a family dinner and Navy and Kie were working.