C H A P T E R ~ 25

Navy Brook Routledge

"Alright troops get up" Kie said as she barged into mine and JJs room.

Wasn't her smartest plan as we were both naked... All am saying as that we got drunk and high on the boat yesterday. Both got horny. And well... you guys can imagine it from there.

"My god get dressed both of you. School starts in half an hour" she sighed as she threw clothes at us and left the room.

"LOVE YOU KIE" I shouted to my best friend whilst laughing. "YEAH YEAH NOW GET YOUR LAZY ASSES UP WE NEED TO GO" she shouted back.

I climbed out of bed pushing JJs arms off of me before picking up my clothes that Kie threw at me.

"Navyyyyyy" the blonde groaned in annoyance. "Cmon pretty boy we gotta get ready for school" I replied as I passed him his clothes and placed a soft kiss on his cheek to help wake him up. "Nope hell to the no. Am not going" he protested as he sat up. "JJ Maybank get up or your sleeping in the living room tonight" and with that he shot out of bed almost falling over.

I smirked to myself before heading over to do my hair.

I just brushed it out leaving its natural wave running throughout before putting on all my jewelry and my bandana on my wrist, as per, then placing my dirty converse on my feet.

"Let's go Jay" I smiled as I picked up my bag and exited the room to be met by Pope, Cleo, Kie and my brother.

"Ahhh look who finally arose from the dead" Pope joked. "Ha ha very funny Poopy" I replied with a sarcastic smile before JJ walked out with his feet dragging along the floor and heading over to the kitchen.

"Nope you missed breakfast let's go" Kie said as she grabbed JJ and pushing him out of the house causing the rest of us to laugh as we headed to the Twinkie.

Kie and John B sat up front whilst Pope and Cleo took the back seat and me and JJ on the floor.

"So Cleo you ready?" I asked the dark skinned girl. "When am I not ready girl" she laughed. "Good point. Just a warning tho. There's some right dick heads at this place" I sighed remembering back to the last time I was in the school.

"The question is are you ready Navy?" Pope asked. "What sort of a question is that? Of course am not ready. I wanna be sleeping like Mr lazy over here" I replied as i pointed to JJ for the last part who was out cold on the floor causing us to laugh.

————

"Alright let's do this" John B said as we pulled up into the parking lot causing JJ to slam into the back of Kies seat still asleep. "How the... yknow what never mind it's JJ" I started but cut myself off.

We all got out of the car and started heading towards the school building.

As we got closer my nerves started to kick in which JJ noticed from behind me as I started scratching the top on my arms.

"Hey your gunna be fine" he whispered from behind me as he pulled my arms away from each other. "I know it just feels weird that's all" I replied whilst giving him a reassuring smile which he gave back.

————

"Alright class. Welcome back from summer break. Also welcome back Navy it's nice to see you again. And welcome Cleo it's nice to finally meet you" Mr Sunn said.

"Wish I could say the same" I muttered under my breath which I think Kie heard cause she let out a small chuckle as I was sat on the desk next to her.

JJ was behind me next to John B then Cleo on his other side. And Pope in front of Cleo then Kie in front of John B and next to me.

Mr Sunn started rambling on about some history shit relating to something in the Uk which I was not interested in one bit so I just stared out of the window for an hour completely zoned out.

About 20 minutes later I got snapped out of my own little world to a phone notification going off. I looked down and saw it was mine.

"Whose phone was that" Mr Sunn asked as he turned to face us. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"No ones?" He asked again. "Right..." and just like that he was rambling on about god knows what.

I quickly picked up my phone and hid it under the desk and took a look at who had messaged me. It was JJ.

Jay ❤️

Jay❤️you okay cupcake?

Yeah just bored that's all.

Jay❤️: you sure?

I promise. I love you 🫶🏻

Jay❤️: I love you to gorgeous 😘

I smiled at his text before placing my phone back on the desk after putting it on silent and going back to day dreaming.

————

"Ugh am starving man" Cleo exclaimed as we headed towards the back entrance of the school where a load of benches are placed. "Well lucky for you guys. I got lunch" Kie replied as she lifted a bag out of her backpack.

"Ooooo I want the coke and Cheetos" I chimed as the brown haired girl lifted them out of her bag. "Your sharing princess" JJ said whilst he sat between my legs on the bench facing me and my legs landed either side of his body.

"Alright open up" I smiled. The blonde boy opened up his mouth as I threw a Cheeto for him to catch.

"GET IN" he shouted before slamming his hand on the table out of excitement causing everyone to laugh.

————

"Ugh it's good to be home" I said as I walked into the house and flopped on my back straight onto the sofa. "I refuse to go back tomorrow" John B replied as he threw his bag onto the floor next to the door before sitting on the sofa opposite me.

"Count me in dude" JJ said as he lifted my legs up before sitting down and placing them on his legs.

We sat in silence for a few more minutes before John B got a call.

"Oh shit. Why is DCS calling me" my brother panics before answering the phone and walking off.

Me and JJ exchanged a confused look before we heard John B reply with "alright see you Saturday" and walking back out.

"DCS are coming on Saturday" he sighed as he walked back into the living room. "What. No. I can't do that. I'm working from 10 till close John B" I protested.

"I said that to them but they wouldn't take that for an answer. There still coming they can just talk to me it's fine" he shrugged.

"Alright but it's on you" I sighed.

"Got it" he replied before we turned on the tv and watched films for the rest of the evening.

—————————————————————————

Word count: 1172