C H A P T E R ~ 10

Navy Brook Routledge

I woke up the next day before John B alone as I guessed JJ had survived being at home. Which I am really glad about.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I never normally have time to eat on a morning because John B is always rushing us about at stupid times so I thought about doing us some pancakes with the shopping me and Jay got the other day.

I made up the mixture and oiled the pan ready to pour the mixture in.

I was in the middle of my first pancake when I heard a door swing open. "Can I smell pancakes?" John B questions. "That would be correct" I replied whilst flipping the first one over.

"What's the special occasion then. You only make breakfast if you either 1. Need something or 2. It's for a reason" he said. "No reason JB. We had the ingredients and I was craving them so here we are" I responded whilst plating up the first one and placing it in front of him.

We both ate about 5 pancakes and was full to the brim.

John B was sprawled out on the floor next to the kitchen whereas I was laying face first on the sofa.

"Hi guys... what the" I heard JJ say as he came through the back door. "Hold on. Did you have pancakes without me?" He questioned.

"Should have stayed over then you would have... wow Jay what the fuck happened?" I said whilst looking at a noticeable bruise on his cheek bone and a cut on his lip before racing towards him and examining his face.

"Oh you know just my dad. The usual. Nothing new I guess" he shrugged. "He was supposed to be in jail for the next 5 months" I said. "He got bailed out by one of his drug mates apparently" he said looking around for John B and seeing him on the floor.

"Oh cmon you BOTH had pancakes seriously"
"Sorry not sorry bro" John B managed to get out.

"There's a bit left if you want it" I said before making my way into the kitchen and stepping over my brother who hadn't moved an inch. "Am not gunna say no to that now am I" the blonde replied before sitting at the seats we had against the kitchen countertop which created a small breakfast bar.

I managed to get about 3 decent sized pancakes and plated them up before passing them to the boy. "Navy these are fucking incredible" he said whilst stuffing his face. "Slow down pretty boy" I laughed whilst patting his back.

"Now then. Get up John we got places to be bro" I sighed before grabbing his hands and pulling him onto his feet. "Okay okay I'm up I'm up" he said.

"Damn I'm bloated" he laughed. "You look 5 months pregnant bro" JJ laughed causing me to laugh as well. "Well am gunna go take a dump and get this food baby outa me then we're off okay" John B said walking into the bathroom.

"TMI JOHN B TMI" I shouted from my room causing JJ to laugh even harder.

I got changed into a navy blue strapless bikini with some black cargo shorts and my usual converse before throwing my hair up into a messy bun and grabbing my tote bag.

It was wayyyy to hot out to wear a top and have my hair on my neck.

"No no no get back in there and put a top on cupcake. I can't have other boys looking at what's mine" JJ spoke whilst shewing me back into my room.