C H A P T E R ~ 9

Navy Brook Routledge

I woke up the next day to a message from John B saying to be ready at 11. It was currently 10:45. Fuck.

"JJ get up John B will be here in 15 minutes to pick us up" I said stressing out and racing around his room like a maniac looking for my clothes.

I threw on the same clothes I had on yesterday as I forgot to get a spare pair of clothes but oh well.

"Navy come back to bedddd" I heard JJ shout as I went to the bathroom. But choose to ignore him. Big mistake.

"NAVYYYYY"
"WHAT. WHAT DO YOU WANT"
"The other navy. The one who isn't a bitch" he sassed back.

"Don't sas me Maybank. Get up and get dressed" I replied whilst walking back into his room and tying my bandana around my hair to hold it up. "Ugh fine" he sighed before getting out of bed and noticing he had a semi.

"Really Jay" I laughed. "Oh shove off" he said walking past me to the bathroom. "HAVE FUN IN THERE JAY" I shouted. "FUCK YOU N" he shouted back.

5 minutes later I heard the horn of the Twinkie. "JAY JOHN B IS HERE" I shouted to the blonde who was still in the bathroom. "Okay okay coming" he replied whilst walking out in just his swim shorts and his boots on as well as wet hair. "Jay put a top on" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine fine" he said throwing on one of his tank tops and picking up his backpack as we walked out the door.

"Well well well look who we have here" Pope said from the front seat. "Guessing Sarah and Cleo told you about yesterday" I said. "That and I got a call from the station" John B laughed. "Sorry not sorry bro" JJ said climbing into the back of the van.

"Let's go" John B said starting the van. "Wait where are we going exactly?" I questioned. "Beach day. The girls are already there and your guys board are on the roof if you want them" he replied whilst looking at me through the mirror. "Hold up. Navy is that my shirt?" He questioned.

"Oh my I didn't even notice" I said sarcastically causing the boy to roll his eyes at me.

~~~~

Me and the group had been at the beach for about an hour now just sat on the sand drinking and smoking.

"Anyone up for a surf?" Kie questioned.

"Dumb question"
"Do I need to answer that"

Me and JJ said at the same time causing us to look at each other and smile.

The 3 of us grabbed our boards before racing off into the water. We all paddled out into the waves which looked amazing today.

"Nav your up first hun" Kie shouted over the crashing waves. "Well don't mind if I do" I replied with a smirk before going further out and looking for a wave.

I saw the perfect one approaching so I spun round as fast as I could and waited for it to get closer before I started paddling towards the shore as the wave caught up to me and lifted me up.

I braced myself and quickly stood on my board.

Once I had my balance I started to throw in some tricks and it went AMAZINGLY.