Chapter 2

"I cannot allow this kind of behavior in my school. Whatever you do outside is your business, but please stay calm while you're in here. There's rules you gotta follow, boys."

The director had been talking and scolding them for a long 20 minutes, they even stopped paying attention.

"And you Mr. Park. How could you welcome a new student like that?" The director watched him with furrowed brows and a firm hand on his wooden desk.

"But it was him who-"

"Nonsense. I know you are a very good student, maybe the best we have here, but your reputation is not a secret, Mr. Park. We both know who's the one getting into fights whenever he has the chance."

Jimin Bowed his head, even though he only wanted to smash that old man's face against the desk until he was asking for forgiveness.

"And not to assume, but please, Mr. Min we're truly sorry."

He didn't know why, but a blush started spreading through his whole face and neck. He gripped the armrest of the chair with force, the wood underneath cracking a bit with the action and making yoongi turn for a second to watch the movement.

It was quick, maybe not more than two or three seconds, but it was intense. After the look he spared to jimin's hand, yoongi locked eyes with him, there was a glint on them, something he couldn't describe that made him shiver.

He tried to convince himself it was disgust.

"Please Mr. Min, forgive Mr. Park for his actions, we're normally much more civilized in this school. I'd really appreciate it if you could omit the details to your dear mother." As if he was talking to his boss, the director's voice changed completely.

And then jimin noticed that yoongi was probably a rich kid, well, more than probably.

He didn't look like one for sure. Yoongi looked much more soft and cared of than that boy. But still, he had that aura, that something that made you think that he had money.

His shiny silver rings, his ear piercings , his perfectly manicured skin and his black gucci aviator glasses hanging on the collar of his shirt. His boots, perfectly clean, new and also branded.

They were details, but if you put it all together, you could tell. It was a messy style, badass, but also rich.

"Don't worry, my mother won't hear a thing."

The director huffed, looking relieved.

"As long as Mr. Park gets his more than deserved punishment." Yoongi spat, offering a sweet smile to the man.

"Oh- oh sure! Yeah, count on that. Mr. Park , you'll be staying after class for one week to clean up."

"What? But I didn't even do anything! It was all his fault." Jimin pointed to yoongi , who was resting peacefully on his seat, watching the whole exchange with a smirk.

"You shouldn't talk to your mates like that! Two weeks it is."

"What?!"

Jimin looked at the director, then yoongi. So aside from being gay and a shitty person, yoongi was also rich and spoiled. There wasn't anything that jimin hated more.

"Do you have a problem with that?"

Seeing that he wasn't going to get anything in his favor, he decided to let it be.

"Whatever." He got up, rudely opening the door and leaving without even saying goodbye.

He heard yoongi from behind, sweetly saying goodbye to the director and closing the door behind him.