Chapter 12

Taehyung  was sitting in a booth with namjoon  and hoseok , so when Jimin  saw them he went straight to them, not even answering to the waitress asking him if he was okay.

"Jimin ?" Taehyung  asked, confused at the sight of a disheveled and nervous Jimin .

"Can we talk?" He just said, turning around before hearing his answer and getting out of the restaurant, to the back.

He sat on the side of the street, leaning his back against the wall of the store.

"What's wrong, Minnie ?" His friend asked, concerned, and sat next to him.

"I- fuck I don't even know how to say this-" He started, letting out more words than he was expecting.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm not."

His friend's worried expression deepened at his confession, getting closer to Jimin and enveloping an arm around him.

"Is it because of what happened yesterday?"

"What?" Jimin  was confused at taehyung's  knowledge.

"Is it because of yoongi hyung ?"

"H-how do you know-" He stared at taehyung , wide-eyed and gaping like a fish.

"Did he do something to you while you were sleeping?" Taehyung   asked, worried and urging Jimin  to answer, his voice trembling with a glint of anger on it.

"No...Well, I don't know-"

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"Tae ..Something happened last night." Taehyung  listened carefully and nodded to reassure Jimin .

"What happened? You can tell me."

The elder took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"Do you remember what you asked me? If I would go further?" Taehyung  nodded, not assuming anything and letting the boy explain himself. "Yesterday... I was so drunk, I don't even remember all of it. I just know yoongi  dragged me somewhere, and- I don't know how it happened, I just- I was so overwhelmed and turned on and fuck he was doing it on purpose. I am so ashamed, tae." Jimin  tried to order his words, but it was just stuttering and impossible to follow.

"I don't understand, Minnie . Are you saying that you went further?" Jimin  hid his face in his hands, nodding to taehyung's  question. "Did you fuck him?"

"No! No, I didn't. Well, that's the part I don't know-"

" Jimin , can you speak clearly? I'm not following."

Jimin  was sure it was very difficult for taehyung  to understand what he was trying to say, but it was more difficult to let it out loud.

"I... I don't remember too well, but when he dragged me there he started kissing my neck and so on, I don't know how to describe it to make you see how difficult it was to hold back." Jimin  sighed, leaning his head on the wall behind him. "I was so fucking horny, my dick was like- almost exploding. And- fuck he offered to help and I...I let him?"

"What kind of help are we talking about?"

"He jerked me off, tae ." Jimin  clarified, hiding his face again and waiting for taehyung's  answer.

It took a while, though, and he was already thinking that he screwed it, that he shouldn't have said anything.

"It's okay, Jimin ." His friend finally said.

"What? What do you mean it's okay? Tae, a man jerked me off, and I fucking came harder than in my entire life."

 Taehyung.looked from side to side, maybe trying to find the right words to tell Jimin .