Nine*

Steve

I woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping. I opened my eyes to see that I had stayed in Elenor's bed. She was pressed against me, looking so warm and inviting.

I carefully got up, trying not to disturb her. She woke with one movement, sitting up.

"I'm awake..I'm awake." She said.

"Relax my love. I'm just going back to my room."

She looked at me, nodding. She looked so exhausted. I kissed her head before heading out the balcony.

I watched her as she laid back down, curling up a bit. I went over the vines into my own room. I quietly got into bed before my new maid could even notice.

I missed having Elenor wake me. I missed her soft voice. Maybe soon.

I decided to get ready for the day, not wanting to see anyone. I took my bow and arrow, going out to the fields before anyone woke.

I did not want to tell Elenor what would happen to our lives with the future. I knew that soon she would be mine.

The thought of becoming king one day made me cringe. I wanted this freedom to last. I knew my father was constantly stressed. He didn't always mean harm.

I mounted my bow, pointing the arrow towards my target. It did not hit very well.

"You should learn to do that right."

I glanced over, seeing Elenor.

"Show me how it's done."

She grabbed my bow, mounting her arrow. In a second she shot, hitting almost right in the center.

"Here you are my lord."

I sighed, feeling my pants become tight from her voice.

"Enough." I whispered.

"Enough what?" She asked. Her hair blew in the breeze. I smirked.

"Nothing." I said. I pulled the string back. She moved my elbow a bit, not getting too close to me. I needed her right now.

"Shoot." She whispered. Much closer to her arrow. She smiled at me.

"Feel good?"

I looked around. No one had followed us out here.

"Let's keep walking out." I said. I set my bow up on the target. She took my arm. We went into the field more.

"What are you trying to do Steven?"

"Nothing." I whispered. She pulled me down in the tall grass, getting on top of me and kissing me.

I grunted as I felt my lips on hers. She smiled softly.

"Will anyone come looking for us?"

"No." I whispered. She fumbled with my pants. I helped her take them off a little.

She leaned down, taking my cock in her mouth. I groaned.

She pulled off after a second. "Stay quiet."

"We're one with nature it doesn't matter."

"Shhh." She said and smiled.

I pulled her into a kiss. She stroked me as she kissed me.

"Oh my...El-"

She kissed my neck softly before moving back down again. I moaned as she used her mouth on me.

She hasn't learned this on her own. I learned from Bucky and he learned from...I'm not sure where he learned from. But she was quite a natural.

"Elenor..." I whispered. She set her free hand on my abdomen. I intertwined her fingers with mine, making her go a little faster.

I had this woman right here. For two years she has been mine.

I felt myself shiver. I knew I was close.

"El..Ella..."

She sped up as I planted my seed in her mouth. I groaned, closing my eyes.

"You know how I feel about that nickname Steven."

I smiled. Ella was the one thing of her parents that she could remember. I sometimes called her it. All she would do was blush and move on.

"Sorry." I said. She moved her hair behind her ear.

"Come here." I said. I pulled my pants up, holding her. She rested her head on my chest. I knew my heart was still beating fast.

She played with my hand that sat on my stomach. I twirled her hair between my fingers.

"We should probably get up."

"It's early dawn. No one will know."

"Yes they will."

"Love.. relax."

She nodded. I kissed her head. We just stayed there for a while.

~~~

I quietly sat at dinner with my parents. There was never anything to talk about. So I just ate and usually didn't speak a word.

But tonight Elenor was sitting next to me. Her leg bobbed under the table. I knew she was nervous to be around anyone.

"So Elena, what are your hobbies?" My mother asked. She cleared her throat.

"I enjoy...well hmm. I enjoy going on walks out in nature. I am actually a skilled archer. I cannot think of much."

"She's your type Steven. No emotion." My dad mumbled. I set my fork down, my jaw clenching.

"You really wish to start this right now?" I asked him.

"Joseph. Don't." My mother said.

"What? If he wants to marry her, I do not mind. I mean you knew Peggy she was just as dim-"

"What is up your arse?" I asked.

"Excuse me?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Just tell me that you do not like her."

"Oh no. No I wouldn't dare. You're too tempered. By the way Elena, my son is obsessed with intercourse. You'll be pregnant in no time-"

"Get out." I said to Elenor. She got up, leaving. I stood up, looking at my father.

"I am becoming king one day. You wanted me to be married and I needed a woman to be with child. I chose. Please, do not scare her away so quick."

"She obviously left upset Steven. Please go check on her." My mother said. I glanced at my father one more time.

"Stay out of her way." I said before walking out.