To heaven!

Note:- (Guys! I am not going to write what Yudhisthir said after Panchali died from falling because honestly I don't think that is the reason that she died because she loved Arjun a it more than any one else. I don't think that's the real case, I think she died because she is married to five and anyone dies she can't stay as a widow neither can she stay as a married woman this will land her in great trouble so I think that might be the reason for her death at first. It's just my perspective! You are free to think as how you want!)

*****

Panchali did her morning prayer and walked back to her chamber were her Arya's were sleeping.

Karn and Vrushali were now ruling Hastinapur and she and Yudhishthir were ruling Indraprasth.

She walked towards their chambers as she purified it with the holy fire walking to every corners whispering mantra's while Bheem growled in sleep "WHO THE HELL IS IT?" Arjun said "Panchali or else who will have the guts to wake us up?" Panchali sat on the bed and ran her hands on her Arya's hairs who smiled in their sleeps and pulled Panchali making her fall on them, she blushed and giggled "Arya leave me! I have alot of work." "That can wait" they said in unison and Bheem said "Panchali sleep for a little bit, you need to sleep baby otherwise you will trun sick."

Panchali was about to protest but Yudhisthir commanded "Stay here! It's an order!" Panchali sighed heavily "but Arya today bhrathashree Karn and babhishree Vrushali are going to come. You have to get ready!" Nakul growled "ask them to come tomorrow!" Sahdev said "or else give us our morning kiss" the Pandavas grimmed and said in unison "GOOD IDEA! Panchali where is our kiss?"

Panchali was a red tomato, she struggled but gave up and peck their lips and said "done!"

Pandavas said again in unison "but we did not felt anything! And Yudhishthir said "oh Priya Panchali we will teach you how to do so!" And they started kissing her from various directions the combined touches of her husband had her mind grew hazy as she lost herself to them yet again, surrendering herself.......

******

K

arn,Vrushali and Pragati stood at the entrance of Indraprasth as King, Queen and princess of Hastinapur, Panchali did their welcome aarti as she hugged Vrushali and bent down to take Karn's blessings while Pragati went towards her siblings as they hugged. Karn then went towards his brother's who too took his blessings and he hugged them.

He did a pranaam to Kunti, he still did not talked to her as he was yet sad, he knew why she did, why she abandoned him in what situation she was but he don't know why just avoided talking to her. Kunti smiled as she understood her son, she knew he needs time to adjust to everything, she gave him her blessings and they all went inside.

The younger pandavas decided to tease their brother Karn. Nakul said "Bhabhishree looks very happy now a days, looks like Bratha Karn is taking good care of her." The Pandavas bit back a chuckle looking at their elder brother who was now blushing while Bheem said "of course! He is, look how he is blushing" and Arjun tagged along "he looks exactly like a young lad, newly married"

Karn looked at him unable to speak and Sahdev added "bhrathashree if you want to do suhagraat then tell us we will arrange." Karn looked at them and shouted "YOU! YOU WAIT. YOU NAUGHTY....." and ran behind the Pandavas ran leaving behind a laughing message of Yudhisthir as he laughed holding his stomach.

*****

Bheem was teaching Ghatotkachh how to cook ladoo as Ghatotkachh was a foodiee , he laughed as Ghatotkachh tried to bring he ladoo to its shape.
They were about to eat the ladoo when all of a sudden two arrows appeared out of no where and snatched the ladoos from Bheem and Ghatotkachh, it was none other than Abhimanyu and prativindya who walked in with Arjun and Karn behind them came Yudhisthir, the twins and their daughters. Ghatotkachh gave them each a ladoo.