Abandoned?

In this story I have made some customs which are not there in Mahabharat but was used in some other stories etc...

This is not to hurt anyone's feelings! It's just a fiction book!
_______________________________________

After this dreadful incident.

Many were sad and were shedding their tears but many were happy too much happy that they hoisted the flag of Hastinapur so high one thinks they cannot see it even if they are standing in Mt. Everest!

________________

In Rajya sabha-

Bhishma:- WHAT THE HECK ARE TOU SAYING DHRITRAHSTRA? DID YOU FORGOT PANDU PUTRAS TRUSTED YOU ON THIS!

Dhr:- Yes pitamah! But our customs! We have to follow that!

Bhishma:- It a stupid custom!

Dhr;- Now you feel it stupid pitamah? Did you forgot how these customs were forcefully applied on my and Pandu's mother?

Bhishma now could not say anything!

Dhr:- Guards! Order Panchal Kumari to arrive here immediately!

The guards bowed and left after sometime they returned but without Panchali! They said she was not willing to come now!

Dhuryodhan got angry on this!

Dhu:- HOW DARE SHE DISRESPECT THE Order OF HASTINAPUR MAHARAJ? GUARDS BRING HER HERE AND SAY IT'S URGENT! BUT REMEMBER ONE THING NO ONE WILL LAY HANDS ON HER!

The guards bowed and left. After sometime they came back but this time with Panchali. Who was looking like she haven't slept for days....

Dhr:- Welcome to Hastinapur Rajya sabha- Panchal Kumari! The reason you have been called will be explained by the queen of Hastinapur.

Ghandhari stood up with a dejected face!

G:- Putri! As per our tradition it is necessary for a wife to be with their
Husband on the 2nd month of their marriage but as your husband's are dead many people have started accusing you for whatever has happened! And as per our customs you are now tagged as 'unholy' since we believe it was because of you as you stepped into this house everything started

Panchali:- DO NOT FORGET IT WAS YOU! YOU Were THE ONE WHO HELD ME BACK SAYING IT WAS YOUR OH SO CALLED CUSTOMS! I INSISTED TO GO WITH MY AARYA'S BUT!

Ghandhar raj:- ENOUGH! 

Ga:- Dear pack your things and leave Hastinapur forever!

Panchali couldn't believe that Gandhari being a woman did this to her but still she did not want to live in a place where there is no value for her or for her husband's, she left the rajya sabha very angrily.

The moment she left the fire light disappeared! Everything became dark! Vidur and Bhishm became panicked!

_______________________________

In Panchali's room:-

Her bestfriend Radha (Not the Radha from Radhakrishn) who was her personal assistant cried seeing her leave

R:- Rajkumari were will you go?

P:- I don't know Radha but i will not stay in this palace anymore

R:- Rajkumari if you don't mind you can stay with with me! Just that my house room is not so big.....

Panchali  stopped her because she was in tears and hugged Radha thanked her from bottom of her heart!

Both Pachali and Radha were leaving from the front door of Hastinapur Rajyamahal Gandhari stopped them to say something but Panchali furiously left that place!
____________________________________