Curse!

Author's P.O.V

Pandavas along with their wife proceeded towards Hastinapur, it was time to coronate Karn and Vrushali as King and Queen of Hastinapur and then the rest of the Pandavas will proceed towards Indraprasth and will coronate Yudhisthir and Panchali as King and Queen!

They reached near the steps of Hastinapur! Vrushali and Panchali shared a look their hearts hammering in their chests! How will Gandhari react? What might she be going through? Gandhari never deserves anything like this, she didn't! All her life she only did sacrifices, sacrificed her eye sight for her husband! She walked with a pregnant bump for almost 2 years and what she got in return of all of this? Such terrible end? Tears flew down their cheeks imagining Gandhari!

They stood in the entrance, while Kunti did their welcome ritual. They proceeded towards sabha! Panchali held her head high. Daring the sabha to even look at her with wrong intention.
Soon it was time for the coronation, Karn and Vrushali stood in the centre, mantras were ringing high with a loud voice that reached swarglok! Krishn was about to put the crown on Karn's head when
"STOP!" A furious Gandhari yelled!
"WHY IS KRISHN GETTING SO MUCH HONOR?" she questioned!
"Gandhari calm down!" Said Dhritrashtr, though he was burning from inside!
"NO ARYA! NOT TODAY!
YOU, YOU YADAV SHREST VASUDEV KRISHN! I worshipped you, I prayed to you, I know you are lord Vishnu, I asked you to protect my son's but what did you do? Bring such a disaster? I prayed day and night! My bhakti towards you was something I loved more than myself! AND YOU WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU BROUGHT THE END TO MY VANSH? WHO WILL CALL ME MATA NOW? TELL ME! YOU WATCHED MY CLAN GETTING DESTROYED, YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED IT BUT YOU DIDN'T! I STOOD HELPLESS AND HENCE I CURSE YOU,
I CURSE THAT YOUR CLAN WILL COME TO AN END, ALL THE YADAVAS WILL BE FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER, YOUR ENTIRE CLAN WILL GET DESTROYED RIGHT INFRONT OF YOUR EYES AND YOU, YOU WILL BE STANDING HELPLESS! JUST WATCHING! YOUR KINGDOM WILL DROWN IN WATER! I CURSE YOUU!" Growled Gandhari! The sabha was stunned, no one dared to speak, everyone had a mix emotion.

Krishn on the other hand mentally thanked Gandhari! Gandhari burst down crying, regretting every word she just uttered! "Please forgive me krishn! Please! I don't knew when the anger over powered me! I am very sorry Krishn!" Krishn went towards her held her and hugged her and said "No mata! Never! Please don't say sorry! What you did was destined to happen! You know you did a very great thing by cursing me!" He said, Gandhari asked "how krishn?" Krishn smiled and said "Niyati mata! Even gods cannot rule over it!" He smiled!

Soon Karn and Vrushali were pronounced as King and Queen of Hastinapur

Next morning

Pandavas along with their wives and children proceeded towards indraprasth. It was time for the coronation of Yudhisthir and Panchali.

They received a grand welcome there, every king was seated. Yudhisthir and Panchali was doing the Puja of Krishn when they heard a voice
"STOP" it was shishupal. "WHAT RIGHT DOES THIS IMBICIBLE HAVE TO GET HONOURED LIKE THIS? WORSHIP ME! I AM GREATER THAN HIM!" he said in arrogance, Krishn just smiled and said "I hope you are counting your mistakes shishupal." Shishupal ignored his warning and started speaking ill of everyone present there  Karn, Vrushali, younger pandavas even Panchali, but his limit crossed when he dared to speak about Radha, Krishn's Radha, Radha's Krishn!

The next moment the sabha was in pin drop silence! No one dared to utter a single word as they watched shishupal laying lifeless in the ground, his head snapped out of his body! As krishn stood there with his sudarshan chakra! He could take everything but dare to insult Radha again and he won't hesitate to snap anyone's head!

Soon Yudhisthir and Panchali was proclaimed as King and Queen of Indraprastha!

Karn proclaimed Pragati as Yurani of Hastinapur and Yudhishthir pronounced Abhimanyu as Yuvraj of Indraprasth.

Soon Karn, Vrushali and Pragati went back to Hastinapur and they started living a peacefull and happy life.

TO BE CONTINUED......

*****
DO VOTE AND COMMENT
*****